West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations, WBJEE 2017 Application Form is announced to conduct the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations. Those candidates who want to get admission into UG engineering programs like Engineering / Architecture /Technology / Medical / Dental and Pharmacy in universities or colleges in West Bengal can apply for this exam. Through this test, students would be selected for admission into B.E/BTech courses for session 2017-18. WBJEE 2017 will be held on mid of April tentatively. WBJEE 2017 Exam Score would be used by various colleges and universities of the West Bengal state to allot seats. Here are the details about WBJEE 2017 Exam to help the students.
WBJEE Notification 2017
WBJEE 2017 Application form Online process will be started from 5th January 2017. The last date of application (including payment of fees & downloading of confirmation page) is 04th February 2017. Application fees (Rs. 500/- + service charges).
WBJEE 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application Form||5th January 2017|
|Last Date of Registration||4th February 2017|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2017|
|Date of WBJEE 2017 Exam||23rd April 2017|
|Release of Result||June 2017|
|Counseling Schedule||June 201|
WBJEE 2017 Eligibility
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should be the permanent residence of West Bengal from past 10 years OR the parents of the candidate must be the permanent residence of West Bengal
WBJEE 2017 Age Limit:
- For Engineering / Technology Course: The minimum age is 17 years and there is no upper age limit.
- For Marine Engineering Course: The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- For Engineering / Technology Courses:
- Candidates must have secured 45% marks in 12th class or equivalent examination (40% of total marks for SC/ST/PwD candidates).
- Candidates must have studied Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology in 12th class or equivalent examination.
- All candidates must have secured at least 30% marks in English in 12 the class or equivalent examination.
WBJEE 2017 Application Form and Fees
- Online application form will be available on the official website. (wbjeeb.nic.in) click here
- The application fee is Rs. 500. Candidates can pay Online by debit/credit card and Offline thru Allahabad Bank Challan: Select Allahabad bank challan mode.
Steps for How to Apply WBJEE 2017
- Documents/Details Required:
- Passport size colored Photograph (size 4 to 100 KB) must be taken after 31st December 2016.
- Signature & Left-hand thumb impression (1 to 30 KB).
- Birth Certificate (Admit Card/ Mark Sheet of 10th Standard/Registration certificate), Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate & Income certificate (50 to 300 KB).
- Credit Card/Debit Card Details.
- Go through the given steps to fill the WBJEE Application form:
Go to the official website of WBJEE & click on “ Online Application WBJEE 2017 ” link ( will be updated soon ).
Enter basic details & Click on “Register” button.
Step-2 Fill the WBJEE 2017 Application Form:
Fill the application form such as personal details, course details, educational details, communication details, password & security pin.
Click on the “Submit” button and note down the ‘Application Number’ for further use.
Step-3 Upload Scanned Images:
Candidates have to upload the scanned documents in a JPG format.
Candidates may logout or continue to the payment page after uploading of all documents.
Step-4 Fee Payment:
Now, submit the application fee through online or offline mode.
After the successful fee payment, the “Confirmation Page” will be generated.
Take the printout of the confirmation page for future reference & logout.
WBJEE 2017 Important Points
- The application form will be available only through online mode.
- Registration will be started from the First week of January 2017.
- Students not having domicile of West Bengal can also Apply.
- You can pay the fee through online (Debit Card/Credit Card) & offline (Allahabad Bank Challan).
- No need to send any hard copy by post. Keep the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- Following Documents required to upload Scanned copy of Photograph, Signature & Left-hand thumb impression, Birth Certificate (Admit Card/Registration certificate/Mark Sheet of 10th Standard), Domicile Certificate, Category Certificate & Income certificate. (Complete information provided above).
WBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
There will be a total of 3 question papers– one each of math, physics, and chemistry as per Exam Pattern of WBJEE 2017.
|Physics||75||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Chemistry||75||1 hour 30 minutes|