Uttarakhand ITI Application Form and Uttarakhand ITI Result 2018: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee (UBTER) will soon announce the notification for the ITI entrance exam which is conducted to take admission in any of the ITI colleges of Uttrakhand. The goal of conducting this exam is to nurture or encourage desired applicants in the field of ITI with providing true technical education. The entrance exam is being conducted in each district of Uttarakhand. Once you qualify this entrance exam with good marks then you will be having the opportunity to get admission in any of the best Govt ITI colleges.
Read below the detailed information about Uttarakhand ITI Application Form and Uttarakhand ITI Result 2018 i.e Uttarakhand ITI Application Form, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria and the Important Dates.
Important Dates for Uttarakhand ITI Application Form and Uttarakhand ITI Result 2018
|S.No.||Name of the Exam Event||Dates (tentative)|
|1.||Application form submission starts from||March 2018|
|2.||deadline for submission of application forms||April 2018|
|3.||Admit card availability||May 2018|
|4.||Date of entrance examination||June 2018|
|5.||Uttarakhand ITI Result 2018 announcement||June 2018|
|6.||Counselling Date||to be announced later|
Details about the courses
- You can choose your own course as there will be numerous courses offered by the ITI institutes of Uttrakhand.
- The time period for courses will vary from six months to three years.
- You can opt for courses as per your choice and the availability of courses after counseling.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand ITI Admission 2018
- If you want to get admission into ITI colleges of Uttrakhand you must have basic qualification of the metric (10th) pass.
- You will be offered the admission regardless of your marks in the secondary school exam (10th).
- You must not be less than 14 years during the time of application.
- You must be permanent resident Uttrakhand state.
How to fill Uttarakhand ITI Application Form?
- To submit your application form you have to visit the official website of Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER), Roorkee.
- You need to fill all the required details in the application form as per the rules mentioned in the official notification.
- You can submit your application form via online or offline mode.
- Also, you can submit your application fee via online methods like using the debit card, credit card or internet banking or another way is you can submit through bank challan.
- You need to take the printout of the application form to save your registration number for future reference.
Uttarakhand ITI Admission Procedure 2018
- The entrance examination for admission in the ITI colleges of Uttarakhand is always conducted by The “Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, Roorkee.
- You are required to qualify the exam with good marks to be eligible to take part in the admission counseling process.
- The marks attained by you in the entrance examination will be considered while making the merit list.
Uttarakhand ITI admit card
- Once you submit the application form, the authority will issue the admit card to you on the prescribed date.
- It’s mandatory to bring the admit card at the examination venue, without admit card, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- Once you receive your admit card check it thoroughly if you find any mistake, immediately contact the authority.
Uttarakhand ITI Result 2018
- You can check your result once your result is announced on the official website.
- If you qualify your exam with good marks only then you will be called for couselling process.
For more information, visit our blog scholarshipbag.com