UP CPAT 2019: Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi will soon announce applications for Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre-AYUSH Test for admission into BUMS, BAMS and BHMS programmes for the academic session 2019-2020. Ayush exam is not covered under the NEET Exam. Please read the official advertisement from the official website.You can check below information about UP CPAT 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Admit and Result etc.
UP CPAT 2019: Important Dates (Tentative)
|Registration Process starts from||Aug to Sep, 2019|
|Payment of Application Fee starts from|
|Deadline of application form filling|
|Admit card availability||Sep, 2019|
|Examination date for UP CAT||Sep, 2019|
|Announcement of Answer key||Sep, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Oct, 2019|
How to submit UP CPAT 2019 application Form?
To submit your application you need to access the official website of CPAT i.e. cpatup2016.org. Before filling your application form, you have to read the instructions carefully. You can only fill your application form via online mode. You have to fill your details as per your original documents. You need not to send hard copy of their application. Please do not submit more than one application. If your application founds to be incomplete application it will be rejected by the authority.
Eligibility Criteria for UP CPAT 2019
- You must have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- You must be a permanent resident of UP.
- You must have attained minimum age of 17 years.
- You must have passed Class 12th examination with the subject of (Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biology, Zoology and English) from the affiliated board.
|For Freedom Fighter||02|
|For NCC “C” Certificate||01|
|For Physically Handicap PH||03|
Application Fee for UP CPAT 2019
- You have to pay Rs 1600 as your application fee.
- The application fee for reserved category will be 800 rupees.
- You can pay your application fee via online modes of transaction like Net banking/ Credit card.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Exam pattern for UP CPAT 2019
|Subjects covered||Physics, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and Chemistry|
|Question Types||Multiple choice Objective types of questions|
|Total No. of questions||200|
Admit Card for UP CPAT 2019:
- You can download admit card from the official website of UP CPAT 2019.
- To download your admit card you have to use your registration number then you can easily download the admit card.
- Offline admit card will not be available and no admit cards will be sent personally to anyone.
- Your admit card will be used during the time of counselling.
- Admit card will consist all the important details about the examination.
- All applicants can download the admit card at given time interval.
- You can download and get the copy of answer key from the official site.
- It will help to get the idea of cut off.
- The Answer key will be issued tentively in the mid of September 2019.
- You can file the objection regarding answer key.
Cut off/Merit list:
- Seat allotment will be based on the score/rank achieved by you in the entrance exam.
- On the basis of your cut-off marks, the rank will be generated.
- You need to focus on the entrance examination.
- You can download the result from the official site.
- UP CPAT 2019 result will be issued in the month of October 2019.
- Counselling will be based on the result/rank card.
- Counselling process will be conducted in the month October 2019.
- According to the rank in the test, applicants will be called for attending the counselling session.
- Counselling dates will be announced soon.
- 12th class passing mark sheet.
- ID proof and passport size photos.
- Character Certificate from the previous school.
- Domicile certificate (compulsory for all).
- Caste certificate (Necessary for reserved candidates).