UKPSC Syllabus of Typist/Computer Assistant: You can check the latest Syllabus of Typist/Computer Assistant from Daftary, Paricharak & Driver. UKPSC may announce the notification to conduct the examination for Typist/ Computer Assistant. So you have to be prepared for this exam with full preparation.
Exam Pattern for Typist/Computer Assistant:
General Studies: You will get 100 questions for 100 marks which you have to complete in 2 hours. 35% will be qualifying marks.
General Studies UKPSC Syllabus of Typist/Computer Assistant
- General Science
- Indian History: Establishment of Mughal Empire, Rise of Maratha Empire, Advent and Expansion of Europen powers in India, Colonization, Society and Economy during 18th Century, Indian States and the British, Structure of Government and economic policies of British Empire in India (1757-1857), Socio-religious reform movement in 19th century, Opposition to British rule,Nationalist Politics, History and Culture of Uttarakhand, British Rule in Uttarakhand
- Indian National movement
- Indian polity system, economy, and culture
- Indian Geograph, Natural resources, Environment and Agriculture
- Current events of State and National importance, Sports and Entertainment etc.
- Census, Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Business and Lifestyle, Economic and Natural Resources Geographical, Historical, Political background and Specific Information regarding Social practices of Uttarakhand
- General Intelligence: General Intelligence basically tests your thinking and logical ability to interpret the questions/ Situations and finding out the correct answer. It covers topics like odd one out or classification, Analog Test, Coding Decoding Test, Blood Relation Test, Direction Sense Test, Alphabet Reasoning Test, Ranking and Ordering Test, Mathematical Operations, Cube and Dice Test, Venn Diagram Test, Logical Thinking, Series and Number Puzzle, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Syllogism and Analytical Puzzle Test.
UKPSC Syllabus of Typist/Computer Assistant: Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Windows and the Internet
- M.s Word
- M.s Access
- M.s Excel
- M.s Power Point
- Time allowed for typing test will be 10 minutes.
- For Hindi typing, you should have a minimum speed of 4000 Key-Depration per hour.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com