UKPSC Syllabus for Screening Test of Vyavasthadhikari: UKPSC is keen to announce notification for the post of Vyavasthadhikari (Group ‘B’) in Uttarakhand Government (Rajya Samptti Vibhag). For this post, you have to clear the test i.e Direct Recruitment Screening Examination. This will be the golden opportunity for those who want to go in Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Food Production department.So for this, you need a proper guide like Syllabus and Exam Pattern etc.
Below you can read full syllabus the post of Vyavasthadhikari (Group ‘B’).
Exam Pattern for Screening Test of Vyavasthadhikari
Question Paper will be divided into two parts which will cover 150 questions for 150 Marks. You will get 2 hours to complete this question paper. Questions will be of objective type.
UKPSC Syllabus for Screening Test of Vyavasthadhikari
Hotel Management and Catering Technology Part I
- Food Production covers topics like:
- Different types of cooking methods, Aim, and objectives of cooking
- Different types of Pastries and their by products, their baking times and temperature
- Bread and Cake making methods. Different ingredients used in both
- Different types of stocks, soups and their garnishes
- Different types of salads and their parts
- Mother sauces and their derivatives
- Cuts of Meat, fish, and Poultry
- Meaning of sausages, ham, bacon, Gamon Galantine, forcemeat, Pate, Mousse and Mousseline, Chauda Froid, Aspic, Gelee, Quenelles, Parfaits
- Different types of equipment used in Food Production and bakery
- Menu planning for different types of organizations
- Important Indian and International dishes
- Icing and Toppings
- Different types of wine used in cooking, their role in cooking
- What is H.A.C.C.P
- Chocolate and Confections
- Kitchen designing and its detailing
- International bread.
- Frozen Desserts.
- Cheese: Types/classification, processing
- Hierarchy of kitchen department- classical and modern
- Role of Executive Chef, cooperation with other departments
- Vegetable and Fruit cookery- Classification, Pigments and color changes, cuts of vegetables
- Egg Cookery- Uses of eggs in cooking, structure, and selection
- Raising agents- Classification, Role, action
- Masalas- Blending of Spices, different masalas
- Herbs used in cooking
- Volume feeling- Institutional, Hospital, mobile
- Quantity Purchase and storage
2. Food and Beverage Service covers topics like:
- Types of Food and Beverage Operations and Ancillary department.
Liquers- Categories, Definition, popular liquers.
- Staffing of Food and Beverage department.
- Record maintaining and Inventory.
- Different Food and Beverage Service Equipment.
- Non Alcoholic Beverages (Tea, Coffee, Mock tails, juices, cocoa etc.) and their brands.
- Types of catering (Industrial, Institutional, Commercial, Transport, Air, road, rail, sea, etc.).
- Types of Food Service.
- Sales Systems. (K.O.T, B.O.T, single order sheet)
- The layout of Cover, Table, function Tables, Planning of banquet catering.
- Banquet protocol, (space area, table plan, Toast and Toast procedure)
- The setting of the following- Reception, Cocktail parties, conversation, seminars, Exhibition, Fashion show.
- Types of bars and its control.
- Different types of cocktails.
- Different non Alcoholic Beverage
- Swot Analysis, break even analysis, project planning.
- Aperitifs – Definition, types.
- Kitchen Stewarding- Importance, the machine used for cleaning and polishing.
- French classical Menu, Types of the menu.
- Different types of Meals.
3. Room division Management
4. Hotel Accounts and financial management
5. Nutrition, Hygiene and Food Science
6. Tourism, Hotel and Catering management
Part II: UKPSC Syllabus for Screening Test of Vyavasthadhikari: General Studies, General Knowledge related to Uttarakhand and General Intelligence
General Studies covers topics like:
- Indian history and Freedom Struggle
- Indian polity
- Indian and world geography and natural resources
- Current events of National and International importance, sports, and entertainment.
- Science and Technology
- Population, environment, and urbanization in Indian context
- Indian economy-agriculture, trade, and economy
General studies related to Uttarakhand :
- Education, culture, agriculture, industry, trade and commerce, living habits, geographical and political background and special knowledge about social customs
- Rural and local administration and contemporary events
- Contribution of science and technology in development of Uttarakhand
- Population and Urbanization
- Cultural, economic and natural resources, and historical background
General Intelligence Test:
It will include questions and topics like: verbal, non-verbal and analytical types including questions on analogies, missing numbers, characters and sequences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment,visual memory, syllogism, similarities, differences, discrimination, verbal and figure classification, observation, relationship concepts, direction sense, coding-decoding, arithmetical reasoning, data representation and analysis, facts and figures, arithmetical number series. The test would also include questions designed to test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas, symbols and their relationships, arithmetical and numerical computations and other analytical, decision making, mathematical and quantitative functions.
For more updates about UKPSC Syllabus for Screening Test of Vyavasthadhikari, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com