TSTET Hall Ticket Download: DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA STATE will soon release the Hall Tickets for the upcoming exam TSTET 2018 tentatively in May 2018.You all are required to enter your Reference ID/Candidates ID and Date of birth to download your hall ticket. If you forget your ID then you have to generate your hall ticket by entering your registered mobile no.
You are requested to read all the instructions carefully before downloading your admit card. Hall Ticket is contained of 2 Parts. One copy will be kept by you and the other one you have to submit it to invigilator in the examination hall. You also have to paste one photograph on the hall ticket (same photograph as pasted on the application form).
Important Note: If your application doesn’t contain photo/unclear Photo or Inadequate size of the photograph will be rejected.
You must read about TS TET Notification 2018 and TS TET Exam Date 2018 or Telangana TET Notification.
As soon as Tet Hall Ticket 2018 Telangana will update the same on our blog.
Qualifying Marks in TSTET 2018:
- 1 Keep reading about TSTET Hall Ticket Download or Tet Hall Ticket 2018 Telangana for further updates.
- 2 Don’t forget to read about TSTET Hall Ticket Download or Tet Hall Ticket 2018 Telangana on regular basis.
|1||General||60% and above|
|2||BCs||50% and above|
|3||SC/ST/Differently abled||40% and above|
If you are under the category of differently abled candidates your 40%of disability be considered in respect to visually and orthopedically disabled. But then if you are in the category Hearing impart applicant You should have visually and orthopedically disabled.
The validity of TET Certificates will be for 7 years.
Application Fee for TSTET 2018
You have to pay Rs 200 for Paper I or only for paper II. You have to pay the fee through Online mode in the month of March 2017 (Tentative).
Read more about TS TET Syllabus Paper 2.
Keep reading about TSTET Hall Ticket Download or Tet Hall Ticket 2018 Telangana for further updates.
Examination Pattern for TSTET Paper I:
|SR.NO||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|i||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs for 30 Marks per subject|
|iii||Language II English|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
You may visit Telangana TET Notification.
Examination Pattern for TSTET Paper II:
|SR No.||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|i||Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs for 30 marks as per subject|
|iii||Language II – English|
|iv||a) For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science. b)For Social Studies Teacher: Social Studies c)for any other teacher – either iv (a) or iv (b)||60 MCQs||60 marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
How to fill Online application:
- First of all, you have to visit concerned examination authority website, then click on the application form dialogue box i.e Welcome to Online Application.
- Enter all the required details carefully because it’s mandatory to cross check all the details carefully.
- You have to enter your Journal No issued by TS Online.
- Now you have to attach your latest photograph and also upload your scanned signature. Then tick mark the declaration and click to submit.
- On completion of submission of Online Application, you must take a print out of the application and keep them for future reference.
Read more about TSTET Syllabus, Telangana Tet Syllabus PDF Download
Don’t forget to read about TSTET Hall Ticket Download or Tet Hall Ticket 2018 Telangana on regular basis.
For further updates keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.