TS TET Syllabus Paper 2 and 1: If you are a resident of Telangana here is the golden opportunity for you to become government Teacher. Telangana Government will soon announce notification for those who are desired to become a teacher.
Here in this article, you will find complete information about TS TET Syllabus Paper 2 and 1 and also exam pattern. You can prepare yourself accordingly.
You must read more about TS TET Notification 2018 and TS TET Exam Date 2018 or Telangana TET Notification
TS TET syllabus paper 1
- Educational Psychology of teaching and learning will be focused on the test items on Child Development & Pedagogy to the primary level.
- You can choose your language-I by choosing following languages which are offered under the first language in the schools i.e Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, and Gujarati. You have to choose one of these 8 languages under language I of TET, if you have studied that language either as the medium of study or as the first language at least up to class X.
- In a case of Andra Pradesh language, II under TS TET shall be English for all applicants irrespective of a medium of school to they intend to seek employment.
- The syllabus of Environmental Studies & Mathematics is drafted on the basis of topics of Classes I to V. You can find the difficulty of question up to X class level.In mathematics, you will find 24 MCQs based on content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy.Same is with Environmental studies 24 MCQs will be on content and 6 MCQs on pedagogy.
- The syllabus for the language I and II will be based on the proficiency in the language, elements of language, comprehension abilities and communication standard up to secondary level.
TS TET Syllabus Paper 2
- Child Development and pedagogy syllabus is based upon syllabus of D.Ed/B.Ed curriculum focusing on Educational Psychology of teaching and learning in class VI and above. You can note that syllabus may focus on understanding the characteristics, iteration with learners attributes, needs and psychology of diverse learners, and qualities of a good facilitator of learning.
- For paper II in Andra Pradesh following languages are offered i.e Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Oriya, Tamil, and Sanskrit. You have to make your own choice one of these languages. If you have language pandit certificate, you can only choose that particular language.
- In a case of Andra Pradesh language II will be English for all applicants.
- In paper II social studies part will cover sectors majorly History, Geography civics, and Economics.
- Syllabus of Mathematics, Science, and Social studies will be based upon topics of class VI to VIII old syllabus.
- The syllabus for Language I and II will be based on proficiency of languages, elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities standard up to secondary level.
Exam Patter for paper I
|SR.NO||Subjects||NO. of Questions and No. of Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 Question for 30 Marks per subject||150 Minutes|
|6||Total||150 question for 150 marks per subject|
Dont miss to read more about TSTET Syllabus, Telangana Tet Syllabus PDF Download
TS TET Syllabus Paper 2
|SR.No||Subjects TS TET Syllabus Paper 2||No. of Questions and No. of Marks||Duration|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 marks for 30 questions per subject||150 Minutes|
|2||Language I (compulsory)|
|3||Language II (compulsory)|
|4|| (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
|60questions for 60 marks|
Note: This information is based on the previous notification as soon as concerned Examination authority makes an announcement we will be updating the same. Keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com for further updates about TS TET Syllabus Paper 2.