TS TET Notification 2018 and TS TET Exam Date 2018: If you are desired to become a teacher for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana State, you have the golden opportunity to fulfill your dream. GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA STATE and SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT provides you the platform to achieve your goal. TS TET Notification 2017 has been issued and will be available on 10th June 2017 on official website of TSTET read more about ts tet exam and ts tet syllabus.
TS TET Notification 2017 UPdate
Latest Update about TS TET Notification 2017 Exam Read as Follows:
Telangana Deputy Chief Minister Recently Announced the TS Tet notification 2017 for Telangana Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 will be released on 10 th June 2017 . TS Tet Exam Date 2017 is scheduled on 23 July 2017.
|TS Tet Notification 2017 will be issued from Date||10th June, 2017|
|TS Tet form Fee Payment Start Date||12th June, 2017|
|Telangana Tet Fee Payment Last Date||22nd June, 2017|
|Online Submit Applications Start from||13rd June, 2017|
|Online Application submission last date||23rd June, 2017|
|TS Tet Hall Tickets download from||17th July,2017|
|TS TET Exam Date||23rd July, 2017|
|Tet Paper Timing Paper-I:||9.30AM to 12.00 Noon|
|Tet Paper Timing Paper-2:||2.30PM to 5.00PM|
If you possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed.,/Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and if you are pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the guide of TS-TET and who want to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Zilla Parishad, Mandal Parishad, Private Aided Schools, Municipality and Private unaided schools in Telangana State may appear for TS-TET 2017.
The TS TET 2018 exam will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. You must note that if you want to be a teacher for classes I to V you have to appear Paper I and if you are desired to become a teacher for classes VI to VIII you have to appear for Paper-II. Also if you want to become a teacher for all classes from I to VIII you may appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
Keep visiting our blog on regular basis for TS TET Notification 2018.
TS TET Exam Date 2018 as mentioned in TS TET Notification 2018
|Events ts tet 2018 exam date as mention in TS TET Notification 2018||Schedule (Tentative) as mention in TS TET Notification 2018, TS TET 2018 Exam Date|
|Payment of Fees at TS Online or Payment Gateway||Mar-2018|
|Download of TS TET Information Bulletin|
|Online submission of application|
|Help Desk services on all working days||March 2018|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||Apr-2018|
|TS TET 2018 exam date for Paper-I or Paper-II||May-2018|
Application Fee for TS TET 2018:
You have to pay Rs 200.00 per paper I or Paper II or both through Online payment mode in the month of March 2018. You may visit Telangana TET Notification.
Keep reading this article for further details about TS TET Exam Date 2018.
TS TET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Required Qualification for Ts TET Paper I (Class I to V):
- You must secure with at least 50% marks in Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent). But if you refer to categories like SC/ST/BC/Differently abled applicants, you must secure 45% marks and pass 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education/2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- You must secure 45% marks in Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent). But if you belong to categories like SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, then you must score 40% marks. And pass in 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in the case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed./ 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) /2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Required Qualification for TS-TET paper – II (Classes VI to VIII)
You must score at least 50% marks in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com but if you belong to categories like SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates then you must score 45% marks. And you must pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education)/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
You must score at least 50% marks in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com, in case if you belong to SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates you must score 40%. And pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education) in the case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to B.Ed/ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course.
You must complete 4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. with at least 50% marks, but then of you belong to SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be
Bachelor of oriental language (or its equivalent) or Graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects or Post Graduation in the language concerned Or Graduation in literature And /B.Ed with language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers/Language Pandit Training Certificate.
Read more about TS TET Syllabus Paper 2.
Examination Pattern for Paper I: Paper I will cover 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for which the time provided will be 2 hours and 30 minutes.
|SR. No.||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|i||Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs 30 Marks in per subject|
|iii||Language II English|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Paper II: 150 No. of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|SR.No.||Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|i||Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs 30 marks in per subject|
|iii||Language II – English|
|iv||a) For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science. b)For Social Studies Teacher: Social Studies c)for any other teacher – either iv (a) or iv (b)||60 MCQs||60 marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
The medium of Exam:
The question paper may be bilingual i.e. English followed by the Language-I chosen by you for all languages except Sanskrit. If have chosen Sanskrit, the questions shall be in Telugu followed by Sanskrit (Devanagari script).
Read more about TSTET Syllabus, Telangana Tet Syllabus PDF Download
|1||General||60% and above|
|2||BCs||50% and above|
|3||SC/ST/Differently abled||40% and above|
How to submit Online Application: Please read TS TET Notification 2018 and TS TET Exam Date 2018 to be released soon
- If you are applying online for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test, you have to visit TS TET official website.
- Before you start filling online application you must read TS TET Notification 2017 and all the instructions carefully through information bulletin.
- Please check TS TET Exam Date 2018 carefully.
- You have to click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Then you have the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’
- You have to enter your Journal Number issued by TSonline or payment gateway, the date of payment of fee and Date of Birth.
- You have to ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machines.
- Then you have to tick the declaration and enter the verification code.
- Press Upload
- After you filled all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you.
- If you got to know that all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information.
- Please note that you are not required to send hard copies of confirmation page to TS TET unit. However, you are required to retain all the copies with you for future purpose.
For further updates about TS TET Notification 2018 and TS TET Exam Date 2018 keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D on your key board.