TS EAMSET 2019 Notification Announcement: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad will accept applications from all eligible applicants for The Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET). This exam is the opportunity for those who are interested in engineering, agriculture, and medical fields. The goal of JNTU is to provide quality technical education to the desired applicants in Telangana State.
After qualifying this exam you will have the opportunity to get admission into various professional courses like B.E, B.Pharm, B.Tech etc. offered in University/ Private Colleges (affiliated and non-affiliated) in the state of Telangana. If you are interested to get admission in the college of your choice, you can check full in TS EAMSET 2019 Notification details about TS EAMSEt Examination form, syllabus, Exam pattern, important dates, exam centers etc.
TS EAMCET 2019 Important Dates and Schedules according to TS EAMSET 2019 Notification (Tentative)
|SR.No.||Event according to TS EAMSET 2019 Notification||Schedule|
|1||Notification announcement||February 2019|
|2||Online Application for TS EAMCET 2019 starts from||March 2019|
|3||Due date to submit application Form without late fee||April 2019|
|4||Correction of Online Application data already submitted by the applicant|
|5||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 500|
|6||Deadline to submit Application with late fee of Rs. 1,000|
|7||Last date for Submission of Online Application with late fee of Rs. 5,000|
|8||Due date to submit Online Application with late fee of Rs 10,000 (Based on court’s direction)||May 2019|
|9||Hall Tickets/Admit card availability|
|10||TS EAMCET 2019 Examination|
|11||TS EAMCET Answer Key (Preliminary) availability|
|12||TS EAMCET Result/Ranks 2019|
|13||TS EAMCET Counselling 2019|
Application Fee for TS EAMCET 2019
You can pay your application fee via Two Modes of Payment:
- AP Online/TS Online/Mee Seva/e-Seva
- You can also choose payment gateway (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) mode.
|Application Fee according to TS EAMSET 2019 Notification(Tentative)|
|Courses Offered||For SC/ST Applicants||For Others|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs. 500||Rs.1000|
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria according to TS EAMSET 2010 Notification:
Please read full details about Eligibility Criteria required in TS EAMCET in the tabular format provided below:
Applicants must be Indian Nationals/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders/Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
You should belong to the State of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and also you must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements
|You must have attained 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admissions. No upper age limit is set.|
You must have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination with subjects like Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as optional or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it
You should have passed 10+ 2/intermediate
You have passed or appeared in the final year of the Engineering Diploma examination organized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other equivalent examination For further updates, about TS EAMSET 2017 Notification keep visiting our blog
Pass Percentage required
You should achieve at least 45% of marks (40% in case of aspirants belonging to reserved category) in the subjects in aggregate
For B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (FST)
You must have attained minimum of 17 years of age and not more than 22 years as on 31st December 2018
If you belong to reserved category like SC/ST the upper age limit is reserved i.e 25years
Keep reading TS EAMSET 2019 Notification for further updates and amendments.
- B.Tech (Bio-Technology)
- B.Sc. (Commercial Agricultural & Business Management (CA & BM))
- B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech (Food Science and Technology (FST))
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/(Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry (A.H.)
How to fill TS EAMCET Application Form 2019?
Please read steps mentioned below before filling your Online Application form:
- first of all, start your application process with application fee payment. Please check the details of application Fee mentioned above.
- You can make payment according to your choice in which you are comfortable.
Step 2: To get registered you must fill the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Hall ticket Number of 10 + 2 or equivalent
- Study or Residence proof details of local status (last 12 years)
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Stream applied
- Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Whether belonging to PH, NCC, Sports quota etc.
Step 3: Enter the following details:
- Aadhaar Card details
- Details of Class X and XII
- Place where Studied – Municipality / Corporation or Rural area in SSC and Intermediate.
- Personal Details like Nationality, Name as per Class X certificate, category, Minority or Non- Minority, gender, parents names, income etc.
- Registered Mobile No and Email
- You must also choose the exam center they wish to appear for the TS EAMCET 2017 exam from along with the regional center.
- Then You must remember to upload your Recent passport size digital color photograph which should be less than 30 KB and .jpg file format. Also, you should
- Upload your scanned signature for which the size will be less than 15 KB and .jpg file format. TS EMSET 2019 Notification
Keep reading TS EAMSET 2019 Notification for further updates.
Step 4: Take Print out of confirmation Page:
- You are requested to keep a print out of the confirmation page that was generated after submission of TS EAMCET Application form. You are not required to send any documents to the authorities.
- You should paste a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the application form for TS EAMCET.
- That application form must be attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Principal of the college where you have studied or are studying.
TS EAMCET Exam Centres 2019 according to TS EAMSET 2019 Notification
|TS EAMCET Exam Centres in Telangana|
|TS EAMCET Exam Centres in Andhra Pradesh|
TS EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
You will be able to download your Hall Ticket tentatively in the month of May 2019 through the official website. To download your hall ticket you just have to enter your Registration No., Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No and Date of Birth. Please note that no body will be sent Hall tickets personally via post or by any other means. TS EAMSET 2019 Notification will be updated soon as the official announcement is made. For further updates, about TS EMSET 2019 Notification keep visiting our blog
Check below-mentioned information in your Hall Tickets:
- Photograph of student with signature
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket No
- Local Status
- Test Date & time
- Test Centre
- Father’s Name
Keep reading TS EAMSET 2019 Notification for further updates.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
|SR.No||Subject offered||Topics Covered|
Motion In a Plane
Work, Energy, And PowerMotion In a Straight LineLaws Of Motion
Mechanical Properties Of Solids
Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion
Mechanical Properties Of Fluids
Thermal Properties Of Matter
Ray Optics And Optical Instruments
Electric Charges And Fields
Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance
Moving Charges And Magnetism
Magnetism And Matter
Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter
Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits
Nuclei, Semiconductor ElectronicsFor further updates, about TS EAMSET 2019 Notification keep visiting our blog
|3||Chemistry||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Organic Compounds Containing c, h and o (Alcohols,
Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids)
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Hydrogen And Its Compounds
Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Proper
Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
Chemical Equilibrium And Acids-Bases
Chemistry in Everyday Life
The s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
p- Block Elements Group 13 (Boron Family)
p-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques and Hydrocarbons
States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
Electrochemistry and Chemical Kinetics:
General Principles of Metallurgy
d And f Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
The TS EAMCET question paper will be in Telugu and English. If you wish to appear for the exam in Urdu you have to appear for the exam in Hyderabad. TS EMSET 2019 Notification
|SR.No.||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Marking Scheme|
|Total||160 Questions||160 Marks|
Result TS EAMCET 2019
JNTUH will announce result online tentatively in the month of May 2019. You can check your result by entering your TS EAMCET Hall Ticket No. The result will carry the following details:
- Group Total
- Intermediate Percentage
- EAMCET Marks
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Weightage
- Hall Ticket No.
- Combined Score
- Registration No.
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2019
JNTU Kakinada will organize the TS EAMCET Counselling for the session 2019-20. Counselling is expected to take place tentatively in the month of June 2019.TS EAMCET Counselling dates 2019 has not declared clearly, but as soon as dates will be declared we will update the same for you.
The TS EAMCET 2019 counselling is divided into many stages like
- Registration of applicant
- Seat withdrawal
- Option entry and log out
- Final allotment of seats
- Document verification
- Fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
Please note that this information is tentative as soon as concerned examination authority makes an announcement we will be updating the same for you. For further updates, about TS EAMSET 2019 Notification keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.