TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018: JNTU Kakinada will be conducting the TS EAMCET Counselling for the session 2018-19. It is expected that the counselling will take place from the fourth week of June to the last week of July 2018 (Tentative). TS EAMCET Counselling dates 2018 has not been declared clearly, but as soon as dates are declared we will be updating the same for you.
TS EAMCET counselling will start with registration and document verification which can be done at the helpline centres. The counselling will be divided into various sections i.e document verification, self-reporting, option entry, final allotment of seats, logout, fee payment, participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any) and seat withdrawal.
Please note that the counselling will only be conducted for only those applicants who qualifies the entrance examination. You will be called for counselling session as per you achieve your rank, on different days. Keep reading this article to know more about TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 and its process.
TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
- 1 TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018
- 1.1 The TS EAMCET 2018 counselling is divided into many stages like
- 1.2 Applicant’s Registration for Counselling:
- 1.3 Documents Verification:
- 1.4 Required Certificates during Counselling for verification:
- 1.5 Documents to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority candidates:
- 1.6 Logout Session:
- 1.7 TS Eamcet final Seat allotment:
The TS EAMCET 2018 counselling is divided into many stages like
- Registration of applicant
- Document verification
- Option entry and log out
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
- Seat withdrawal
You must read about TS EAMSET 2018 Notification
Applicant’s Registration for Counselling:
- You have to wait for the release of notification of registration by the concerned examination authority of helpline Centres.
- You have to give your rank card to the officer at duty and register while your rank is called out
- You have to pay your processing fee and then collect the registration cum verification form.
- You have to check TS EAMCET Counselling Dates 2018 for your registration.
- Next, you need to enter your hall ticket number, rank and sign on the register. This will complete your registration process.
- Make option entry and Logout
- Now you have to wait for there for your turn and announcement made by the officials. once your announcement is made, go and get your certificated verified.
- You have to verify your details on registration cum verification form verified.
- If you find any wrong details or incorrect detail, then contact the verification officer for correction.
- In case if you belong to SC/BC/ST categories, then you have to contact caste verification officer and get your original caste certificates verified and then report to the certificate verification officers.
- You have to verify your original certificates verified and collect their printout of the receipt of the certificates. You may contact Chief Verification officer for any corrections/changes.
- You must cross-check all the details and then finally sign it.
Required Certificates during Counselling for verification:
- Aadhar Card
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- TS EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
- TS EAMCET 2018 Rank Card
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in the case of Non-Local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Residence certificate in a case where the candidate has no institutionalised education.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
Documents to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority candidates:
- PH-certificate offered by District Medical Board – Only applicants with 40% and above disability are considered eligible
- CAP-certificate granted by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer – ID and Discharge book (in the case of Ex-Servicemen) and Service Certificate (in the case of in servicemen) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Sports & NCC – Original Certificates issued by competent authorities
- Minorities – SSC TC containing Minority rank or certificate from the headmaster
- Anglo-Indian – Certificate offered by Tahsildar of their place of residence
Option Entry / Exercise Options TS EAMCET 2018
- Now you have to choose your college of your own choice in which you want to take admission. You have to make your preferences from higher to lower, you can select as many options as you can.
- Seat allotment will be done on the basis of choices made by you, a number of vacancies available in the colleges and in a course for your sex, local area, and category.
- If you find that seats are not vacant in the first, second, third choice and so on, then you will be allotted a seat in the subsequent order subject to availability of seats.
Important Note: You must take manual option entry form and fill in district code, course code and college code they wish to join as per their preference. This helps you in saving a lot of time and filling in the data correctly online.
Once you have made your choices, cross verify all the options you have exercised or selected. Click on Cancel Logout, after which you can make some more or other option selections.
TS Eamcet final Seat allotment:
- You will be informed about the seat allotment through SMS on your registered mobile number and will be available online as per the notified dates. The seat allotment will be based on category, merit, local area, sex, special reservation category, etc
- You can log in through your log on ID and click on Allotment Order” and download the allotment order.
What if you forget your password:
- If in any case, you forgot your log in Password, click on the tab forgot password Candidates login. Now you have to enter TS EAMSET 2018 registration No., TS EAMCET 2018 Hall ticket number, Rank, Date of Birth, your registered mobile no. Then you have to click on getting a new password. A new password will be generated and sent to your registered mobile no.
- Now you can use that password for Option Entry.
Please note that this information is tentative as soon as concerned examination authority makes an announcement we will be updating the same for you. Keep visiting our blog admissin.scholarshipbag.com on regular basis.