TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 and Complete Information
The Tamil Nadu Open University is one of the leading Universities in India offering best distance education in every field.This has become possible with the help of the Government of Tamil Nadu. The main motto of this University is to extend education to ‘anyone, anytime, anywhere’.
Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) will soon conduct the Tamilnadu Entrance examination for admission to the B.Ed program for the January 2019 Batch for which the notification will be issued as TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019.
If you are an interested candidate and wants to pursue a bachelor’s degree in education, can submit your application for the examination. Application form for the TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 will be available on the official website of the university. Below you can read the official advertisement from the official website for all the important information about TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Application Fee, Admit Card and Result etc.
Important Dates for TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 (Tentative)
|Online registration form submission starts from||September 2019|
|Deadline for Application Form Submission||November 2019|
|Admit Card availability||December 2019|
|Entrance Exam||December 2019|
|Results declaration Date||December 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019
- You must have bachelor’s degree in from any affiliated university or institute.
- The candidates must be trained in-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any Government affiliated school within Tamil Nadu state.
- If you have completed the NCTE affiliated teacher education program through face-to-face mode, will also be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 Application Form Details
You can download the application form via the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, applicants read all the instructions carefully. The TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019 application form will ask you to provide the information such as your name, mailing address and the teaching experience if any.
The application Fee for TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2019
- You have to pay Rs 500 as your application fee.
- You can pay your application fee via credit card, debit card or net banking or the challan form.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- In your examination, you will get only Objective type questions.
- It is necessary to attain qualifying marks so that you may be eligible for the counseling for admission.
- You will get questions from the General Awareness, General numeracy, General English and the teaching aptitude.
- You will be issued admit card, after the successful submission of the application form.
- It is necessary to bring the admit card at the examination center.
- Without admit card, you will not be allowed not to sit in the examination hall.
- Your admit card will carry the details about the exam timing, date and the duration of the question paper.
- You have to bring one of your identity cards with you.
- You can check your result through the official website of the university.
- You have to provide your required details then only you can check the result of the examination.
- Successful applicants will be called to attend for the admission counseling.
- The candidates will have to show all the credentials before the admission board, during the time of counseling.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com