SSC CGL Online Application 2018: The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts Combined Graduate Level (CGL) test every year to fill staff for a various vacancy in the various ministries and departments of the Government of India. The online application process for SSC CGL 2018 exam will be starting very soon. For candidate’s convenience, the direct link is being provided below to apply for SSC CGL Online Application. Read below text to know full details about SSC CGL Online Application form 2018.
Read more for SSC CGL Admit Card 2018.
SSC CGL Online Application 2018 Complete Details
Important Dates SSC CGL Online Application 2018
|1||Online Application Form will start||March 2018|
|2||Last Date of Registration||April 2018|
To know more about SSC CGL Result 2017, 2018.
How to apply for SSC CGL Online Application 2018
Read more about SSC CGL 2018 (Combined Graduate Level Exam).
Procedures to fill Online Application form are mention below:
- Firstly, go to SSC official site and click to apply link provided above.
- Now, application form screen will open.
- SSC CGL 2018 Online Application Form is divided into two parts i.e. Part-1 and Part-2.
- Start with the Part-1 in which applicants need to fill all the relevant details such as candidates Name, Education Qualification, Date of Birth, Category, Email ID, Address, Mobile Number etc.
- After filling the essential details in the Part-1, click on “I agree” button.
- The part-2 application needs to filling payment details, uploading of the image and scanned signature.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee only thru challan or SBI Net Banking or through any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Then upload a latest taken photograph in.JPG format. The digital property of the file must be less than 12 kb and upper than 4 kb with the resolution of 100-pixel widths 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned sand signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file should be less than 12 kb and upper than 1 kb with the resolution of 140-pixel widths 60 pixels height.
- Take the hard copy of your submitted application form.
- Massage will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II application. Candidate can retain the copy of e-mail for further requirement.
You can read more about SSC CGL Cut Off.
SSC CGL Online Application Fee & Payment Mode 2018
The needed application fee is Rs. 100/-
Exemption: No fee is required for female candidates, SC, ST, PH, and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Applications fee must be paid only through SBI either in the form of bank challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank by Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated by online.
To pay the fee in cash, Applicants should take the printout of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 Application process. Deposit the required fee in any branch of SBI and then continue the further process with the Part-2 registration.
Those applicants who want to pay through online can go directly to part-2 registration process after completion of part-1 registration. Applicants will have to supply registration number and (DOB) date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration.