The website of ssc has announced SSC SI CAPF 2017 recruitment exam to recruit for vacant positions of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub Inspector in centreal industrial police force at different location across the country. The mode of SSC SI 2017 recruitment is through a written examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. Only the best candidates whom have cleared the paper-1 will then further appear for PET, PST and medical test, only those candidates who have cleared the PET, PST and Medical test will be allowed to appear in paper-2 exam. Please read the article below for complete information on SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern and Admit card.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam: Important Dates
|Download SSC SI CAPF 2017 Official Notification||Link to be Activated|
|SSC SI CAPF Online Application Form 2017||Apply Online Here|
|Check SSC SI CAPF Eligibility Criteria 2017||Check Here|
|Check SSC SI CAPF Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2017||Check Here|
|Download SSC SI CAPF 2017 Paper-1 Admit Card||Download Admit Card Here|
|Check SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam Cut Off||Check Cut Off Here|
|Check SSC SI CAPF 2017 Paper-1 Exam Result||Check Result Here|
|1||Release of Application Form||28 Jan. 2017|
|2||Last Date of Registration||5 March 2017|
|3||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Admit Card||April 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||15-22 May 2017|
|5||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam Result||June 2017|
|6||Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test||July 2017|
|7||PET, PST and Medical Test Result||August 2017|
|8||Release of SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam Admit Card||Sept. 2017|
|9||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 Oct. 2017|
|10||Final Result||Nov. 2017|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment Exam: Details
- Name of the Exam: SSC SI CAPF 2017
- Full Form of the SSC SI CAPF: Staff Selection Commission / Sub-Inspector Central Armed Police Force
- Exam Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Level: All India
- Exam Mode: Online (Paper-1 Exam & Paper-2 Exam)
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Recruitment: Posts & Participating CAPFs
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
SSC SI CAPF Vacancy Details 2017 (Approximately)
|S.No||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Sub Inspector (SI – Male) in Delhi Police||110|
|2||Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPFs||1,800|
|3||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF||1,200|
SSC SI CAPF Salary 2017
|Classification||Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial||Sub-Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group ‘C’||Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31,790||25,123 – 29,147|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria (Read Full Article)
Interested candidates should fill the following criteria.
- Educational Qualification: Aspirants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
- Age Limit: Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 25 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories as per the government rules.
Note: Physically Handicapped candidates are not eligible for this examination.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application Form (Read Full Article)
- Aspirants can apply for SSC SI CAPF Exam in January 2017. SSC SI CAPF application form divided into two parts namely part-1 registration and part-2 application fee. In the part- 1, candidates need to fill required details and in part-2, candidates need to pay required application fee.
- Mode of payment: candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs. 100 (One Hundred). To pay fee in cash, candidates should deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI or Candidates can pay application fee through net banking and any credit/debit cards.
- No application fee is required for Females, SC, ST, and Ex-servicemen candidates.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Selection Procedure
SSC SI CAPF selection procedure is divided into 3 steps:
- 1st Step– Written Test (Paper-1) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- 2nd Step– Physical Endurance Test (PET), PST and Medical Test
- 3rd Step– Written Test (Paper-2) (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
In Case of Tie
In case where more than one candidate secure the equal aggregates marks, tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Calculation of total marks in written examination.
- Calculation of Marks in Paper-2
- Calculation of Marks in Paper-1
- Comparison of age, which is senior according to the Date of birth.
- Comparison in alphabetical order in the first names of the candidates appears.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus (Read Full Article)
- SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam will be given on online mode (Paper-1 Exam and Paper-2 Exam). It is to be noted that it’s a computer based exam.
- The written exam will have two papers i.e. Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 will consist of four parts: (A) General Intelligence & Reasoning, (B) General knowledge & General Awareness, (C) Quantitative Aptitude and (D) English Comprehension.
- Paper-1 will have 200 questions for 200 marks, exam duration is 2 hours.
- Questions paper will be set also in Hindi only for part A, B and C of Paper-1 exam.
- Paper-2 contains English Language & Comprehension.
- Paper-2 carries 200 questions for 200 marks, exam duration is 2 hours.
- In paper-1 and Paper-2, there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Both papers i.e. paper-1 & paper-2 will be objective type.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card (Read Full Article)
The SSC releases the admit card for its SI CAPF paper-1 exam and SI CAPF paper-2 exam through online mode only. Appearing candidates shall have to download the admit card from the regional website of SSC, The commission does not send admit card by the mail post. We will provide you the respective link in our website. All candidates must carry the admit card at the time of exam.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Cut Off (Read Full Article)
Cut off marks are the minimum marks criteria, appearing candidates have to score the minimum marks (cut off) to pass the examination. As per the norms the commission will publish the cut off marks for the written exam Paper-1 and Paper-2. The cut off marks for male and female candidates as well as the candidates from different categories is separate so please check the cut off marks according to it.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Result (Read Full Article)
The commission will announce the exam result through their official website for the SI CAPF 2017 exam for the Paper-1, second for Physical Endurance Test (PET) / Medical Test and third for Paper- 2. The exam result for CAPF paper-1 exam will announced in April 2017.