Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan in support with the “Board of Technical Education” (BTER) is accepting applications for ITI entrance exam. After qualifying this exam you will have the opportunity to get admission into the various ITI colleges of Rajasthan. This exam is being conducted every year.
If you are eligible you can pursue various entry level professional IT courses from the ITI colleges of Rajasthan after qualifying the entrance exam.You are requested to read the official announcement from the official website before filling the form. Read all the important information about Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Admit and Result etc.
- There are the number of courses offered to the applicants in the ITI colleges of Rajasthan.
- Each course duration will be different from 6 weeks to 2 years.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019 Tentative Important Dates
|Application form submission starts from||June 2019|
|Deadline for submission of application form||July 2019|
|Counselling starts from||August 2019|
How to fill Application for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
You can check your application form from the official website as per defined in the notification. Before you fill the application form, applicants must read all the instruction carefully and proceed further.You have to fill and submit the application form with the correct details as required to be filled. Once the application form is public on the website you can fill that easily. Be ready with your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format. You have to take the printout of the application form after the submission of the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
- You must be the resident of the state of Rajasthan.
- You must have attained the minimum age limit of up to 15 years.
- Your maximum age limit would not be more than 40 years.
- If you belong to the reserved category then the age relaxation in the upper age will be 5 years for the ex-servicemen, 10 years for the candidates who are physically handicapped and 5 years for war widows.
- You must have completed the secondary or senior 8th standard, secondary level education from any affiliated board of State or Central Government.
Application Fee for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
- You have to pay the application fee of Rs. 310.
- You can pay your application fee through the credit card, debit card or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- You can also pay the application fee can through DD (in favor of the authority).
- Your admission will be purely based on the merit list and the marks attained by you in the 8th, 10th or 12th, the merit list will be made.
- Once you have submitted your application form, there will be counseling process.
- During the time of counseling the applicants will have to show all the original certificates of their educational qualification.
- The admission or counseling authority will have the right to take the final decision about the final decision of the candidates.
Relaxation in the admission proceeding for the candidates who are
- Children of serving officers
- Children of deceased/disabled ex- servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peace time.
- Children of ex-servicemen
- Children of serving jawans
Counselling for Rajasthan ITI Admission 2019
- Counselling will be done and followed by the guidelines of the reservation of seats in ITI colleges recommended by the government of Rajasthan, the admission counseling will be commenced.
Reservation quota detail is given below, please check:
- If you belong to the SC and ST category, then you will be offered the reservation as per the proportion of their population.
- PwD category applicants will also be offered some quota in admission into the ITI colleges.
- Some quota will be reserved for the applicants of the recognized orphanages.
- 25 % of total seats will be reserved only for women candidates.
- There will be some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- The result of the applicants, who have been offered the admission, will be listed on the official website once after the counseling process is over.
- The result will be along with the name of the ITI College they have been allowed to take admission.