OJEE 2019: Applicants from around the country are invited to submit their applications for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE 2019). This exam is being conducted by Odisha State Government to get admission into any of the best private or Govt colleges offering medical, engineering and management courses. Through OJEE 2019 applicants also have the opportunity to get lateral admission to the second year in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy and MCA.
You can submit your application tentatively in the month of June 2019 using your JEE main Scores. Do remember only applicants who have successfully qualified in JEE Main 2018 are eligible to apply. Below read the full application detail like eligibility criteria, important dates and syllabus etc.
Important dates for OJEE 2019 (Tentative)
- 1 Important dates for OJEE 2019 (Tentative)
- 2 OJEE 2019 Application Fee
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for OJEE 2019
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Non-Resident Indians(NRI):
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Outside State Category applicants:
- 6 List of Courses offered under OJEE 2019
- 7 How to apply for OJEE 2019
- 8 Rules to fill OJEE 2019 application form:
- 9 List of Examination Centres for OJEE 2019
- 10 Admit Card for OJEE 2019
- 11 Exam Pattern for OJEE 2019
- 12 Syllabus for OJEE 2019
- 13 SYLLABUS – OJEE 2019 LATERAL ENTRY STREAM (DIPLOMA) for
- 14 SYLLABUS – LATERAL ENTRY STREAM (+3 Sc./BSc) for OJEE 2019
- 15 OJEE 2019 SYLLABUS – MCA
- 16 OJEE 2019 SYLLABUS – Integrated MBA
- 17 SYLLABUS – OJEE 2019 PGAT
|Application submission starts from||Feb 2019|
|Application Due date||Mar 2019|
|Deadline to take print confirmation page||March 2019|
|Admit Card availability||Apr 2019 (Tentative)|
|Examination Date||May 2019|
OJEE 2019 Application Fee
You can find OJEE Application Fee Details here:
- Cost of application for FORM – A, B, C, D, F Rs 1000/-.
- Cost of Application for FORM – E Rs 1500/-
Eligibility Criteria for OJEE 2019
|Sr.No.||STREAM||GENERAl||SC, ST||SUBJECT PASSED OR APPEARING IN 2019|
|1||B. PHARM||45%||40%||10+2 Science 1.PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ANY ONE OF (MATHEMATICS, BIOLOGY, BIOTECH, TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL SUB, ELECTRONICS, C.S, IT, STATISTICS, GEOLOGY)|
|2||LE PHARM||45%||40%||DIPLOMA IN PHARMACY|
|3||LE TECH||45%||40%||DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING|
|4||MBA||50%||45%||BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY STREAM 3 YEARS DU RATION OR BE I B. TECH|
|5||MCA||50%||45%||BACHELOR DEGREE IN ANY STREAM 3 YEARS DURATION MUST HAVE PASSED MATHEMATICS AT 12TH LEVEL OR AT GRADUATION LEVEL.BUSINESS MATHEMATICS IS NOT ALLOWED|
|6||LE MCA||50%||45%||BACHELOR DEGREE OF 3 YEARS DURATION IN BCA, B.SC (IT/CS/IST/ITM), MUST HAVE PASSED MATHEMATICS AT 12TH LEVEL OR AT GRADUATION LEVEL.BUSINESS MATHEMATICS IS NOT ALLOWED|
|7||Integrated MBA||45%||40%||10+2 LEVEL OF ALL STREAMS|
|50%||45%||B.Tech or equivalent|
|9||B.SC LE||45%||40%||PCM OR PCB AT GRADUATION LEVEL|
|10||BAMS AND BHMS||50%||40%||10+2 SCIENCE-PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, ANY ONE OF BIOLOGY OR BIOTECHNOLOGY|
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Resident Indians(NRI):
- IF you are NRI applicant then you have to produce following documents:
- Work permit
- Copies of passport
- Equivalence certificate of the qualifying examination at the time of document
- Once you are admitted in any course shall not change your course/Institution in any case.
Please note that if in any case, NRI students are not available then the vacant seats will be carry forwarded to general students as per general merit list also general fee will be applicable to these applicants against vacant NRI seats.
Eligibility Criteria for Outside State Category applicants:
- Outside state candidates are not eligible for admission into Government Colleges of Engineering/MBA/MCA courses and under lateral entry programs.
- Outside applicants will only have the chance to get admissions in private Engineering (B.Tech 1st year only)/Private MBA/ Private Pharmacy (B.Pharm 1st year only) / Private Integrated MBA/Private MCA/Private Engg. Colleges 2nd year B Tech,(LE) as per their eligibility criteria following the Govt. of Odisha guidelines in this regards.
List of Courses offered under OJEE 2019
|Qualifying Exam.||Course||Course Code||Application FormName|
10 +2 SCIENCE
|BAMS and BHMS||1||
FORM – A
|PHARMACY and BAMS & BHMS||3|
|QUALIFICATION IN BRANCH|
|DIPLOMA IN||Mechanical Engineering||51||
FORM – B
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||52|
|Rural Technology/Architectural Assistantship||53|
|Computer Science & Engineering /Computer Application Programming / Information Technology||57|
|Drilling Technology /Drilling Engineering||58|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering /Electrical Engineering||59|
|Electrical and Mechanical Engineering||60|
|Food Technology / Food Processing||61|
|Garment Design & Fashion Technology / Beauty Culture||62|
|Medical Lab Technician||64|
|Plastic Mould Engineering||66|
|Sound& TV Engineering||68|
|Textile Technology / Textile Engineering||70|
|Three D Animation and Graphics||71|
|Ceramic Engineering /Ceramic||74|
|Other Diploma courses in Engineering which are not mentioned above||75|
|Petrochem and Petroleum Refinery Engineering||77|
|Tool & Die Making / Mechanical Maintenance/Mechanical(Production)/ Aeronautical Engineering/Automobile Engineering||78|
|BACHELOR DEGREE||+3 Sc / B.Sc. with mathematics as subject at XII standard||50||FORM -B|
|BACHELOR DEGREE||MBA||4||FORM – C|
|” Lateral Entry MCA”- LE-MCA||6|
|QUESTION NAME FOR PGAT(M-TECH) EXAM|
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN ENGINEERING||B Arch||16||FORM – D|
|Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology||21|
|GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION||M PLAN||81||FORM – D|
|BACHELOR DEGREE IN SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||MBA AND MCA||10||FORM -E|
|MBA AND LE-MCA||11|
|MBA + B Arch||32|
|MBA + B Pharma||33|
|MBA + Biotechnology||34|
|MBA + Chemical Engineering||35|
|MBA +Civil Engineering||36|
|MBA + Comp.Science Engineering/ IT||37|
|10+2 IN SCIENCE, ARTS, COMMERCE||MBA + Electrical Engineering||38|
|MBA + Electronics Engineering||39|
|MBA + Environmental Engineering||40|
|MBA + Industrial Engineering||41|
|MBA + Mechanical Engineering||42|
|MBA + Metallurgical Engineering||43|
|MBA + Plastic Engineering||44|
|Integrated MBA( 5 years)||31||FORM -F|
How to apply for OJEE 2019
Before filling Online Application Form keep some points in your mind:
- The application form can only be filled through Online mode via concerned Examination Authority website.
- You must read and follow all the instructions before filling online application.
- The correct application form should be chosen among – A, B, C, D, E, AND F. You will not have the choice to apply multiple application, you have to choose one based on your qualification and interest.
- Printouts of the confirmation page and fee payment of the application form should be kept safely for future use.
- The fee can be deposited by 2 ways:
- You can pay by Debit Card/Credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking).
- Pay by e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2019 Bank Account with State
Bank of India ( State Bank Collect)
- Any incomplete application form will not be accepted.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any situation.
- Application status can be checked on OJEE 2019 website by entering your registration no and password. Please note that registration no you got will be your User ID.
- For further details please follow the table below:
Rules to fill OJEE 2019 application form:
|Name of the Candidate||You should enter your name, as given in your High School Certificate of Board/University|
|Father’s Name||Enter your father’s name.|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother’s name.|
|Date of Birth||Select the date, month and year correctly as per your certificates|
|Gender||Select Male or Female or Transgender|
|Parent Domicile||Select among the options:
Refer section – 2 for details.
|Category||Select your category you belong to General, SC or ST|
|A person with Disability or Physically Challenged||Yes or No please select the correct one.|
|Subcategory||Select if you are Green card holder(GC) or belong to Ex – Serviceman (ES) or both|
|Annual family Income||Select your parent’s annual income is above six lakhs or below six lakhs|
|Opting for Woman quota||Yes/No|
|Course Apply Details|
|Apply for(Applying for the Course)||Select the correct course for which you are desired in applying and the correct Application Form i.e (A, B, C, D, E, F). You can select only one choice from the drop-down menu.|
|Question paper you want to appear in entrance test||This is mainly required for candidates applying for M Tech. Which question they want to appear for doing M Tech based on their B Tech degree.|
|Choice of Examination center||Select your preferences given in official website.|
|Qualifying examination passed or appeared||You should enter the appropriate qualifying examination, you passed or is appearing in 2019.|
|Year of passing/ appearing||Mention the year who have completed. For appearing candidates, it is 2019.|
|Course or Stream||Qualifying examination|
|Board/University of Qualifying Examination||(i) +2/Equivalent (ii) Diploma/Equivalent as approved by UGC/AICTE/SCTE&VT(iii) + 3 Science/Bachelor Degree/Equivalent as approved by UGC / AICTE.
(iv) B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/Equivalent as approved by UGC / AICTE.
|Year of passing or Appearing||2019 – appearing Others – passing|
|Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination||You have to fill in the actual percentage o Aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination in this box if the results are available otherwise you have to leave it blank. You have to enter only integer part of the percentage of marks and ignore the decimal point. For example, 76.15, 76.56 or 76.99 should be taken as 76 only.|
|Roll number in qualifying examination|
|Institute Name and Address|
|Address(communication detail)||Address for further communication, Locality, etc please write in appropriate boxes.|
|E–mail||Provide your active and valid e-mail address where all the correspondence can be done.|
|Mobile phone Number (Without 0 & +91)||You should mention your mobile number in the space provided, on which you can be contacted or a message can be sent to you. One time password will be sent as and when required in this given number.|
|Phone Number including||CODE+ NUMBER|
|Photograph||It is demanded that the candidate will have the same appearance at the time of examination and counseling as in the UPLOADED photograph. The photographs must be taken on or after 01.1.2019|
|Full Signature (Black / Blue ballpoint pen only):||Scanned signature has to be up loaded.|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||Put your thumb impression on paper and scan it to upload.|
|To be uploaded during the submission of online application form|
|Photograph of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 99KB|
|Signature of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB|
|Thumb impression of Candidate||JPEG/JPG format||5KB to 50KB|
|Declaration by the Candidate||You must submit a declaration to the effect that the filled-in entries in the online application process of OJEE-2019 are true to your knowledge and belief.|
You must note that printing of any page will be ceased on the last day of online application form at 5.0 pm. Hence you are requested to complete your process before the due date.
List of Examination Centres for OJEE 2019
Admit Card for OJEE 2019
- You will be able to download OJEE admit cards from OJEE website from April 2019.
- If you are facing any problem while downloading your admit card then you must contact the OJEE-2019 office immediately before Last week of April 2019.
- For any changes in admit card immediately contact OJEE office before April 2019.
- You must download two copies of your Admit card as one copy will be duly signed by invigilator and submitted at the examination hall.
Exam Pattern for OJEE 2019
OJEE 2019 will be organized via offline mode.There will be 60 multiple choice questions in your question paper. Please note that there will be negative marking for all wrong answers. You have to use Black or Blue ball point pen only.
Syllabus for OJEE 2019
Syllabus – (PHARMACY/Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)
Syllabus Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery(BAMS) for OJEE 2019
- PHYSICS Syllabus: Measurements and Motion, Electricity & Magnetism, Wave motion, Optics, Heat & Thermodynamics, Characteristics of Materials, Liquids, Electronic Devices, Relativity and Nuclear Physics
- CHEMISTRY Syllabus:
- General behavior of matter: Solid State, Liquid State, Structure of atoms and molecules, Solutions, Gaseous State, Chemical bonds, Atoms and molecules, Periodic classification
- Chemical energetics, equilibrium, and kinetics: Energetics, Types of chemical reaction, Non-metals, Electrochemistry, Nuclear chemistry, Equilibria, Kinetics, Metals, and metallurgy
- Organic chemistry: Introductory, Biochemistry, Chemistry in the service of mankind, Aliphatic compounds, Aromatic compounds, Environmental chemistry
- MATHEMATICS Syllabus: Logic, Algebra of sets, Number system, Determinants and matrices, Trigonometry, Sequence and Series, Vectors, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Quadratic polynomials, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Probability, and statistics, Number system
- BOTANY Syllabus: Diversity of plant life, Cell: Structure and function, Continuity of life, Genetic material, Complexities of plant life, Morphology of angiosperms, Taxonomy of flowering plants, Recombinant DNA and Tissue culture technique, Complexities of plant life, Processes in plants, Ecology Common plant diseases, Economic Botany
- ZOOLOGY Syllabus: Animal world , Animal Circulation, Animal Excretion, Control and Coordination, Classification, Diversity of Animal life, Introductory Concept, Animal Morphology, Animal Histology, Animal Locomotion, Animal Physiology, Animal Respiration, Human Endocrine System, Genetics, Human development, Cellular growth Biology in Human welfare (Elementary idea), Animal Reproduction and Human Development, Biotechnology, Modern techniques in diseases diagnosis, Basic principles of ECG, EEG, CT SCAN, MRI, Ultra Sound and Endoscopy, DNA Finger Printing Human Diseases
SYLLABUS – OJEE 2019 LATERAL ENTRY STREAM (DIPLOMA) for
- BASIC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING: Fundamentals, Wiring and Power billing, AC Theory, Generation of Electrical Power, Conversion of Electrical Energy, Measuring Instruments, Storage Devices.
- MATHEMATICS: Algebra, Determinant and Matrices, Calculus, Ordinary Differential Equation, Coordinate Geometry of three Dimension, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Probability, and Statistics
- ENGINEERING MECHANICS: Force and Moments, Lifting Simple Machine, Simple Stress, Center of Gravity and Moment of Inertia, Friction, Gear Drive, and Strain, Dynamics
SYLLABUS – LATERAL ENTRY STREAM (+3 Sc./BSc) for OJEE 2019
MATHEMATICS: Logic Algebra of sets, Number system, Determinants and matrices, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Quadratic polynomials, Coordinate geometry of three, dimensions, Sequence and Series, Vectors, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Probability, and statistics, Number system
PHYSICS Syllabus for +3 Sc./B.Sc.: Mechanics, Oscillations, Motion of charged particles in electric and magnetic fields, Electrostatics, Electric Currents, Magnetostatics, Time-Varying Fields, Electromagnetic Waves, Kinetic theory of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory of Gases, Physical Optics, Quantum Mechanics, Week spectra, Solid State Physics, Magnetism, Band Structure, Solid State Devices, Field effect transistors, Electronics, Semiconductor devices
CHEMISTRY Syllabus for +3 Sc./B.Sc.: Thermodynamics, Thermochemistry, Chemical equilibrium, Phase equilibrium, Electrochemistry-I, Electrochemistry-II, Atomic Structure, Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding, s-Block Elements, p-Block Elements, Chemistry of Noble Gases, Coordination Compounds, Acids and Bases, Stereochemistry of Organic compounds, Structure, bonding, and mechanism of Organic reactions
OJEE 2019 SYLLABUS – MCA
- MATHEMATICS Syllabus: Logic, Algebra of sets, Number system, Determinants and matrices, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Vectors, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Differential equations, Probability, and statistics, Number system
- COMPUTER AWARENESS Syllabus: Introduction to Computer, Computer Arithmetic, C Language
- SYLLABUS FOR MBA: Verbal Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, General Knowledge, Comprehension, Computer and Business fundamentals
OJEE 2019 SYLLABUS – Integrated MBA
- MATHEMATICS Syllabus: Logic, Algebra of sets, Number system, Determinants and matrices, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate geometry of two dimensions, Coordinate geometry of three dimensions, Quadratic polynomials, Sequence and Series, Vectors, Differential calculus Integral calculus, Differential equations, Probability, and statistics, Number system
- COMPUTER AWARENESS Syllabus: Introduction to Computer, Computer Arithmetic, C Language, C++ and data structure, Fundamentals of Computer Organization and Networking, Logical reasoning and verbal abilities, Introduction to Operating systems
SYLLABUS – OJEE 2019 PGAT
- Engineering Mathematics: Ordinary Differential Equations, Linear algebra, Fourier series
- Architecture (AR): City planning, Housing, Landscape Design, Computer Aided Design, Environmental Studies in Building Science, Visual and Urban Design, History of Architecture, Development of Contemporary Architecture, Building Services, Building Construction and Management, Materials and Structural Systems, Planning Theory, Techniques of Planning, Traffic and Transportation Planning, Infrastructure, Services and Amenities, Development Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering (CHE): Process Calculations and Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics and Mechanical Operations, Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Instrumentation and Process Control, Plant Design and Economics, Chemical Technology
- Syllabus for Civil Engineering (CE): Structural Engineering: Mechanics, Analysis, Concrete Structures, Steel Structures
- Geotechnical Engineering (GE): Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering Water Resource Engineering: Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics, Hydrology
- Environmental Engineering: Water requirements, Air Pollution, Municipal Solid Wastes, Pollution
- Transportation Engineering: Highway Planning, Traffic Engineering
- Computer Science/Information Technology: Digital Logic, Computer, Organization and Architecture, Programming and Data Structures, Algorithms, Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Operating System
- Electrical Engineering (EE): Electric Circuits and Fields, Signals and Systems, Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Power Electronics and Drives, Analog and Digital Electronics
- Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering (ME):
- APPLIED MECHANICS AND DESIGN: Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics Applications
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Metal Casting, Forming, Joining, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, Operations Research
- Metallurgical Engineering (MTE): Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Manufacturing Processes
- Textile Engineering (TE): Textile Fibres, Yarn manufacturer and yarn, structure & properties, Fabric manufacture and Fabric Structure, Textile Testing, Preparatory Processes, Dyeing, Printing
- Electronics Engineering (ELE): Network, Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems and Communications, Control Systems, Electromagnetics
- Biotechnology (BT): Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology and Genetics, Process Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Plant and Animal, Biotechnology, Characteristics of animal cells, Immunology, Recombinant DNA Technology, Bioinformatics
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (EVE): Atmospheric chemistry, Introduction, an overview of urban and rural water supply system, Hydraulic design of gravity sewerage system, Appurtenances, Water sanitation, Biomedical waste management
- Syllabus for Industrial Engineering (IE): Engineering Materials, Applied Mechanics, Theory of Machines and Design, Thermal Engineering, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Tool Engineering, Metrology and Inspection, Polymers and Composites, Manufacturing Analysis, Product Design and Development, Engineering Economy and Costing, Work System Design, Facility Design, Production Planning and Inventory Control, Research Operation, Quality Management, Reliability and Maintenance, Management Information System, Intellectual Property System, Finishing, Energy Conservation, Pollution
For more information about this program, you can also visit the official site of OJEE 2019. For more updates please visit our blog scholarshipbag.com