NDA 2 2017 Result: UPSC will announce NDA 2 Result 2017 in the month of November 2017 (Tentative) for NDA 2 2017 Exam. You can check your NDA 2 2017 Result online through the official site of UPSC. Applicants who qualify exam will be called for SSB interview, after which final merit will be prepared on the basis of written, interview and medical. You can read more about NDA Age Limit.
We will be updating this article “NDA 2 Result 2017” soon.
Important Dates for NDA 2 2017 Exam (Tentative):
|Events for NDA 2 2017 Exam
|Date of NDA 2 2017 Exam
|Declaration of NDA 2 2017 Result
|Five days SSB Interview
||To be notified later
|Declaration of final result for NDA 2 2017 Exam
How to download UPSC NDA 2 2017 Exam Final Merit list Online?
- Desired applicants may visit the official site of UPSC, and click to the
“What’s New” Section. You must also check NDA 2 Admit Card 2017.
- Then click on “NDA and NA Examination (II)2017- Marks obtained by finally Recommended candidates” link.
- On your computer screen, a PDF file will open which will consist merit List for all qualified applicants along with your roll No and Marks obtained.
- Take print of your NDA 2 2017 Result for future use.
You can read more about NDA Exam, NDA Form.
Keep reading this article regularly for NDA 2 Result 2017 on regular basis.
NDA 2 Result 2017 Important Detail:
- If in any case, you find any discrepancy, you may contact to the facilitator counter which is located near Gate “c” of the commission, either in person or on telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs on any working day. You can also download NDA Answer Key 2017
- You have to qualify the objective type written test to be considered for Service Selection Board Exam and Personality Test.
- On the basis of written examination marks a merit list will be prepared by the UPSC.
- Desired applicants must secure the minimum qualifying marks separately in the written examination and Officer Potentiality Test as fixed by the SSB. Don’t miss to read about UPSC Calendar 2017.
- Please do remember SSB interview will be the final round for the admission to NDA and NA courses.
- You have to submit the certificates like proof of date of birth and educational qualification. You have to submit all the documents in the form of duplicate copies but then you have to bring your original documents for verification. You can also download pdf for NDA EXAM Syllabus 2017.
Expected marking scheme for NDA 2 2017 Exam:
Marks obtained for correct answers
Don’t miss to download NDA Previous Year Question Paper.
Marks deducted for incorrect answer
Please note that this information is tentative for NDA 2 2017 Result and NDA 2 2017 Exam, as soon as UPSC updates the notification we will update the same, till then keep visiting our blog admission.scholarshipbag.com for further updates.
UPSC will soon announce result for Combined Defence academy (CDS)-2 in the month of December 2017 or January 2018 (Tentative). Exam for CDS 2 will be conducted on 19 November 2017. You can check your CDS 2 Result 2017 online through the official portal.
After the declaration of result qualified applicants will be called for SSB Interview which is the primary part of Ministry of Defence. This will be the final interview for the admission to:
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, SSC Women (Non-Technical)
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, SSC Course (for Men)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (PreFlying) Training Course
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
Once you have qualified your written examination, you are required to register yourself Online on Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of the announcement of written result.
CDS 2 Result 2017 Important Dates:
|Date of exam of CDS 2 2017
||19 November 2017
|CDS 2 Result 2017 announcement
||December 2017 or January 2018 (Tentative)
Important Note: Applicants who have not qualified written exam, their mark sheet will be uploaded within 15 days on the commission’s official website just after the conduction of Interview(SSB) and it available on the website throughout 60 days. Don’t miss to read more about UPSC Exam Calendar 2017.
- During the admission, the qualified application you are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc.
- Submission of documents needs to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview.
- If you want to obtain any information/clarification regarding exam you can visit facilitation counter provided by the Union Public Service Commission near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. You can also check CDS Result 2017.
How to check CDS 2 Result 2017?
All the results of UPSC are published on its website www.upsc.gov.in. The result is in PDF format which contains roll no of all the candidates who have been declared as qualified for the next stage of selection round. Please read all the steps below for hoe to check the result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC, you will see a box named as What’s New, the in that box you will find many options to be clicked you have to click on Written Result -CDS Exam(II).
- Step 2: When you open/ download the CDS result file, you can check your roll no. under OTA, AFA, INA, IMA. The easiest way is to press shortcut key ctrl+F a rectangular box will appear put your roll no. there if you passed written exam it will be displayed directly on your screen.
Note: We have provided you with this information on the basis of the announcement made last year as soon as authority announces result we will update the same, till then keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.
CDS Result 2017: UPSC has declared results for CDS Result 2017 which was held on 5 February 2017. You can check your result online on official website of UPSC i.e upsc.gov.in.
All the selected applicants will be called for Interview by Service Selection Board (SSB) of the Ministry of Defence for admission to Indian Military Academy, Officers Training Academy for men, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers Training Academy for women. After interview merit list is prepared through which selected applicants are inducted in the training programme, which will start in April 2018.
UPSC will publish CDS Result 2017 in PDF format, you can download that PDF from official portal Of UPSC. The Final result of CDS 2017 will be announced within 5 days after the conduct of SSB interview. Don’t miss to read more about UPSC Exam Calendar 2017.
The commission will issue the mark sheet of applicants who have not qualified the exam within 15 days after the declaration of final result including SSB interview or you can download it from the official website within 60 days. Read more about CDS 2 Result 2017
CDS Result 2017 Important Dates:
|CDS Written Exam
||5 Feb 2017
|Declaration of result
||20 March 2017
|CDS Cut Off 2017
||After the declaration of result
|Interview date for CDS 2017
||To be issued later
|CDS final Result
||To be issued later
|Final CDS CDS Cut Off 2017
||To be announced later
Required Documents for qualified applicants to be produced during the time of SSB:
- Certificates in support of age ((Date of Birth)
- Educational certificates
- You have to submit the original certificate within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview. You are not required to send the original Certificates to the Union Public Service Commission.
- Those applicants who have qualified written exam are required to register themselves within two weeks online through Indian Army Recruiting website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- If you want to change your address, you are suggested to intimate immediately to the Naval Headquarters/Army Headquarters/Air Headquarters as the case may be.
- If you want any clarification/information regarding examination you can reach Facilitation Counter near Examination Hall Building in its Campus on working days.
For further queries, you can visit our blog scholarshipbag.com ask us by living comment. Also, you can save/bookmark this page by using shortcut key i.e CTRL+d
OTET Result 2018:
Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha will announce result for OTET exam on November 2018 tentative through the official website. You have to check your OTET Result 2018 only through online mode. You have to enter your Roll No. or Name of Candidates.
You must note that Qualifying marks of OTET Examination in each paper is 60%. If you belong to SC, ST, PH, OBC / SEBC category, the minimum passing marks will be 50%.
It’s necessary for the applicant that not only clear OTET Exam but also need to secure high to get a teacher job in the school of Odisha state.
OTET Merit List 2018:
After the declaration of OTET Result 2018, The Odisha Board of Secondary Education will prepare Merit which will be based on the performance of the applicant in written exam.
OTET 2018 merit list will be based upon Number of the Candidates appeared in the exam, Category of Candidates, Difficulty Level of the Exam and various other factors.
OTET 2018 Merit List will be Notified by BSE official Website along with OTET Result 2018.
How to download OTET Hall Ticket 2018?
If you have already submitted OTET 2018 application form successfully, you can download your admit card through the portal of BSE Odisha. Follow some steps to download your admit card:
- To download your admit card registration no is required, so don’t forget to take your registration number while going to download the Odisha TET hall ticket 2018.
- You have to visit official website of Odisha Board of Secondary Education
- Then click on ‘Examination’ tab, which is located in the Menu Bar.
- After that Click, the tab Admit Card for OTET-2018.
- Then enter your Registration No and Date of Birth and submit the details.
- OTET hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on download tab and take a printout of it.
Please note that this information is based on the announcement made last year for Otet Result 2016 as soon as concerned authority announces result we will update the same on our blog admission.scholarshipbag.com. Keep visiting on regular basis.
TSLPRB Constable Result, The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) recently declared the final result of police constable final recruitment examination 2016. TSLPRB Constable Result is available on the official website of tslprb. The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) conducted the preliminary exam for police constable recruitment on April 24 followed by the main examination. Selection procedure for constable and SI includes Prelims exam, PMT, PET, Mains, and Interview. Aspirants need to perform at expected level in each stage to clear that level and to be in the selection process.
After separation from the Andhra Pradesh newly formed state Telangana state level Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) first time released police recruitment notification for massive recruitment in the police Department for the constable posts.
TSLPRB Constable Result of TSLPRB Notification 2016
The Board had previously released a vacancy notification to invite eligible candidates to apply for Stipendiary Cadet Trainee 9281 Post (SCT) police constable, firemen, constable, posts, in response to this advertisement more than 5 lakh aspirants appear in the examination on 24th April 2016.
TSLPRB Vacancy details: 11281 posts
- Constable (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department — 174
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL)(Men) in Police Department — 56
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department — 416
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil)(Men & Women) in Police Department — 2108
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men& Women) in Police Department — 4462
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department — 4065
TSLPRB EXAM INFO
- Name of exams: SI and Constable tslprb si notification
- Organized by : TSLPRB
- Official Website :www.tslprb.in
Recently The Board (TSLPRB) has released a list of successful candidates in TSLPRB Constable Result
If you appeared in the examination you may go and chek it out on the official website of the tslprb website. You can check the selected candidate list by following the steps below.
Steps to Check TSLPRB Constable Result 2016
First login or Visit the TSLPRB official website –www.tslprb.in
Chek the Link On the homepage, “Police Constable (Civil/AR/ SARCPL/TSSP/ SPF/Fireman) Results” it might be flashing under the ‘new’ section click on the link ‘
This is A pdf file will open in the browser, you can also download it to your computer.
The TSLPRB Constable Result will be displayed on the computer screen.
Scroll and search for your name in PDF and save it for your further reference
Any updates of TSLPRB SI, Constable and other pPolice Recruitment in Telangana state like Results, Answer Key Merit list and tslprb key paper, tslprb constable hall ticket, tslprb notification, tslprb si hall tickets, tslprb si key, will be posted here. Please Press Ctrl+D to bookmark this page for your quick access.