The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is the preliminary test for India to get admissions in best engineering and science college in India. You can find Gate Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions For Mechanical Engineering Pdf Free Download here.
Every year Gate exam is being conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee) supported by National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Question Paper of GATE contains answers to Multiple Choice Questions and Descriptive Questions. you can download below Gate Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions For Mechanical Engineering Pdf Free Download.
For more solved Gate Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions For Mechanical Engineering Pdf Free Download from the links given below:
Gate Exam Pattern:
- Part I: Verbal Ability: This part consists of Verbal Analogies, Grammar, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Completion, Word Groups, Instructions and Verbal deduction
- Part 2: Numerical Ability: This consists of Numerical Estimation, Data Interpretation, Numerical computation and Numerical reasoning.
How to prepare for Gate Exam?
- You can refer your class 10th grammar book (CBSE/NCERT) to improve your grammatical ability.
- To improve your vocabulary try to learn 10 points every day.
- You are required to practice a short passage and try to describe it in few points, this will enhance your reading and comprehension skills.
- You can also try to solve language puzzles and analogies on regular basis.
- In numerical ability, section try solving more numerical questions without using a calculator.
- for basic Mathematics concept, you can go through class 10th text book.
- You must solve Gate Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions For Mechanical Engineering Pdf Free Download, practice sample papers etc. this will more help you to understand GATE exam Pattern.
For further assistance keep visiting our blog scholarshiobag.com on regular basis.
KTET Previous Question Papers: Now you can download KTET previous Question paper for free. You can also read this article for the Tips and pattern to prepare for the written exam.
You must follow some points to get prepared for the exam:
- Professional Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Proper Planning
- Complete focus on your subjects
- And last but not least preparation through last year question paper
These practice question papers will be very useful for you to enhance your knowledge in the subject of your interest.
You can Read more about Karnataka TET Model Question Paper.
Download KTET Previous Question Papers here:
How to get prepared for Karnataka TET 2018?
- You can join coaching classes for best results.
- You can check KTET previous question paper (at least last 5 years), solve those question papers and evaluate yourself.
- Keep identifying your weak areas where you need to work out more.
- You can read more about Karnataka TET Syllabus 2018.
- You must be punctual about your studies and give at least 4-5 hours to your studies.
- You should have self-confidence and self-satisfaction to attend your exam.
- You do your practice by dividing your studies into sections as you already know that question paper is divided into four parts English, Hindi, teaching methodology/ teaching pedagogy and concerned subjects. You should prepare accordingly.
- We suggest you cover the full syllabus of intermediate, as most of the questions are prepared from XI and XII syllabus.
- Time management for studies is very important as it may help you to focus on your studies.
For further updates keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com
Karnataka TET Model Question Paper: To prepare for Karnataka TET 2018 you can download Model Question Paper from our blog for free of cost. In these question paper, you will find all the questions in Multiple choice questions format as this format is being scheduled by concerned examination authority.
You can read more about KTET Previous Question Papers.
You will not only find the question here, you will be getting solved answers for all questions. It becomes easy to cross check yourself.
Here you can download Karnataka TET Model Question Paper:
The government of Karnataka may announce notification for Karnataka TET 2018 in the month of July 2018 (Tentatively). It would be a golden opportunity for those who wants to become Govt Teacher as per you desired. You can submit an application through Online Application mode. The exam will be divided into two parts Paper I and Paper II.
You can read more about Karnataka TET Syllabus 2018.
If you want to become teacher for classes I to V you may go for Paper I
If you want to become a teacher for classes VI to VIII then you may attend paper II.
While filling online application you should give your registered Email ID and Mobile No. so that Karnataka TET alerts would be sent to your no and email Id.
The medium of question paper shall be both in Kannada and English. If you secure 60% and above marks, you will be issued Eligibility certificate. In the case of reserved Category like SC/ST/C-1, a differently abled person must secure 55%.
The validity of Karnataka TET 2018 qualifying certificate would be for 7 years. If you want to improve your score you attempt no of times there is no restriction.
To get more updates keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.
NDA Previous Year Question Paper can give you a fair idea about the pattern of the question paper like the structure of the paper, the number of questions, difficulty level, the standard of paper etc. NDA Previous Year Question Paper can help aspirants to prepare systematically and better. If you are thoroughly familiar with the pattern of exam then you can make your study plan accordingly and the chance of your success can be much higher. If you interview anyone who has qualified NDA exam, he will tell you that solving some UPSC NDA Previous Year Question Paper played a key role in his selection. Please don’t miss to check UPSC Exam Calendar 2017.
Pattern of Examination
NDA exam will be conducted in two phases. Phase 1 is written test and Phase 2 is Interview. You can read more about NDA Age Limit.
Written Test: There will be two papers.
Code 1: This paper will be consist of 150 MCQs. Total marks of the paper are 300 and duration of the exam are two and a half ( 2 hours 30 minutes). Read more about NDA 2 2017 Result.
Code 2: This paper is called General Ability Test (GAT). This paper is divided into two parts; Part A and Part B. Part A consists of 50 MCQs and Part B is consists of 100 MCQs based on General Knowledge.will be consist of 150 MCQs. Total marks of the paper are 600 and duration of the exam are two and a half ( 2 hours 30 minutes).
Please note that there will be negative marking. You will lose marks for each wrong answer.
The summary of a pattern of exam is shown in the following table for the convenience of students. You can also download pdf for NDA EXAM Syllabus 2017.
||2 1/2 Hours
|General Ability Test
||2 1/2 Hours
NDA Previous Year Question Paper NDA & NA Exam (II) 2016
NDA Previous Year Question Paper Maths
You can also download NDA Answer Key 2017
NDA Previous Year Question Paper NDA & NA Exam (II) 2016 General Ability Test (GAT)