BRAOU Online (Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University) is accepting applications from all eligible applicants who have passed Intermediate Education / Intermediate through National Open School / Equivalent examination. The main motto of this program is “Education at Your Doorstep” and also to the people who couldn’t continue their education through conventional mode or those who discontinued their studies due to various reasons. This program offers B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic year 2017-18.
In this page you will find all the information regarding Important dates, List of Programmes offered, Eligibility Criteria etc for getting admissions in colleges under DR. BRAOU.
Read more about BRAOU 2017 PG Courses Complete Guide. Click Here
DR.BRAOU Online Application Dates for 2017
- Deadline : 16-03-2017
- Examination Date : 26-03-2017
- Exam Timings : 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM Declaration of ET
- Results Announcement : First week of March, 2017
- Admission Starts into First Year : June, 2017
Eligibility Criteria for BRAOU Online UG Courses
- Candidates who do not possess Intermediate (or) its Equivalent Qualification are eligible to appear for the Eligibility Test for seeking admission into I year of the B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes)
- If you are appearing for this program you to provide higher educational opportunities have completed 18 years of age by 1st July 2017.
- Please find table below showing all the details
Read more about DR BRAOU online Exam Centers List 2017. Click Here
|S.No||Name of the Programme||Eligibility||Prog Duration (in Years) Min Max||Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||Medium of Instructions|
|1||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||a. Pass in Eligibility Test(E.T.) Minimum Age:18 Years
|I Year Rs. 1300/- IIYear Rs.1500/- IIIYearRs.1500/-||English, Telugu & Urdu|
|2||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||–do–||
|–do–||English & Telugu|
|3||Bachelor of Science(B.Sc.)||a. Intermediate with Science
(Science Practical Fee for each subject per annum Rs. 800/-)
|English, Telugu & Urdu|
Key points to be remembered for How to apply for DR. BRAOU
- You are advised to register your name through ‘On-line’ mode for Eligibility Test – 2017, are on the concerned authority site.
- You can contact nearby Dr. BRAOU Study Center of your area and to fill the particulars online if you are facing the problem.
- Before proceeding to fill application please read the whole guide carefully.
- You have to pay the Registration fee of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred Only) by using Credit/ Debit card OR Rs.310/- (Three Hundred and Ten Only) through AP/TS Online Franchisee center.
- You must carry your relevant Certificates in Support of Age, Social Status and a passport size photo (5*37 cm) to the nearby Online or Net Centre.
- You have to provide registered mobile number of your own or of your relatives/friends, to enable the University to send SMS to you on various activities. Please do not change your mobile number till the completion of your course.
- Model Eligibility Test Question paper is given in the Information Brochure for your reference. Go through it carefully.
- Please follow necessary guidelines given to fill the OMR Answer Sheet
- The information given by you will be entered in the records of the University for future needs ‘as-it-is’ and cannot be altered later under any circumstances
- You have to fill your detail like enter their name/father’s name/date of birth etc as per SSC or its equivalent Examination certificates.
- If you haven’t passed SSC then you are instructed to fill the details as per the school transfer certificate
- Select your Modern Indian Language carefully. Also fill other columns like Medium of instruction Social Status, Area of Residence, etc.
- If you provide any wrong information you will be responsible for the cancellation of your admission.
- You have to Upload your latest Pass Port size (5*3.7 cm size) photograph with Signature below it. Digital Passport size photos/stamp size photos are not Permitted.
- After submitting the Form, you have take print and Keep it with you for future reference.
Read more about BRAOUOnline MBA Application. Click here
Fee Description for DR.BRAOU Online
|TUITION FEE DETAILS for ALL PROGRAMMES|
|S.No.||DESCRIPTION / ITEM||AMOUNT IN RUPEES|
|1||UG Ist Year FEE FOR ET PASSED CANDIDATES||1300|
|2||UG Ist Year FEE FOR INTERMEDIATE/POLYTECHNIC / 2 YEARS ITI CANDIDATES & ET PASSED (Last 4 years)||1450|
|3||SECOND YEAR TUITION FEE||1500|
|4||THIRD YEAR TUITION FEE||1500|
|5||IInd Yr PRACTICAL FEE FOR Under graduates (for One Subject)||800|
|6||3rd Yr PRACTICAL FEE FOR UG (for One Subject)||800|
For further details please visit this link