VITEEE 2018: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is one of the famous Universities in Tamil Nadu, India offers many UG, PG, Integrated and Research programs. The University is being affiliated by UGC. To get admissions in VIT University you have sit in an online Entrance Exam i.e the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) conducted by VIT.
VIT deals in programs such as Engineering, Technology, Applied Sciences, and Management etc to encourage students to take part in many research programs. This Entrance Exam will be conducted in 118 cities in India. Read below detailed information about Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Dates, Syllabus etc.
Important Timeline for VITEEE 2018 (Tentative)
|Application Form Submission||1st week of November 2017|
|Deadline to fill and submit application form||4th week of February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts from||3rd week of March 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Examination Date||1st week of April 2018|
|Result Announcement||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for VITEEE 2018
- Your date of birth falls on or after 1 July 1995 during the application submission.
- You must be an Indian citizen or can be Resident/Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder having proof for the same.
- If you are desired to appear for VITEEE 2018 you must have scored an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology in qualifying exam i.e 12th.
- If you belong to reserved category ie. Sc/ST and North Eastern State you have to secure 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology (PCM/PCB) in 12th or its equivalent.
- Applicants from NIOS board are also eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee
- If you are paying your fee through online mode via Net banking/Debit card/Credit card then you have to pay Rs 970/=.
- But if you have opted option to pay offline you have to pay Rs 990/= through Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Director- UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore – 632014
- If you are foreign applicant or NRI you have pay application of up to 50 USD.
How to fill Application form?
- Once the application form for VITEEE is available you can fill form through Online as well as offline mode.
- In the Online procedure, you have to register yourself by using your personal details, Registered phone No. and registered Email ID.
- Once your are registered you have to get logged in to fill online application using your user Id and password you have created.
- Read all the instructions acre fully before filling online application.
- You have to enter your personal and academic details, after that, you have to Upload your recent scanned passport size photograph with 50 – 100 kb size and signature 20-50kb size in JPG/JPEG format.
- Once you have completed the application form you have to remit your examination fee, choose your payment gateway to make payment.
- After that don’t forget to take printout for future use.
- You can buy the form from head post offices if you are desired to fill form using a pen. Forms are made available in some of the post offices of your city. With application form, you will find prospectus, information brochure, and necessary enclosures etc.
- You can also get the application form from VIT University Vellore Campus, VIT University Chennai Campus and Anna Nagar Office, New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040, by giving a Demand Draft(DD) drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
- You can also receive Application form on your demand at your address by sending a demand draft (DD) drawn in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore, with a covering letter addressed to- “Director – UG Admissions”, VIT University, Vellore-632014.
- You will be getting OMR sheet, read all the instructions carefully before filling OMR sheet.
Required documents to be uploaded by foreign/NRI category applicants
- X Mark statement or any age proof certificate
- XI Mark statement (if available) or copy of pre-final semester marks statement
- XII Marks statement/Equivalent Degree Examination marks – if passed out – or copy of XI Marks Statement – For pursuing candidate
- Employment Certificate
- You need to have sponsorship letter – to be given by either your father or mother
- You must carry Valid Passport and Visa Copies of the candidate and the parent/copy of citizenship card – for foreign candidates
- Recent passport size photograph
Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2018
- Examination Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Exam Language: The questions will be asked in the English Language only no other language is preferred
- Question Paper Type: The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ), you will be given four choices and you have to choose one.
- you will be asked total 125 questions in the examination.
- The question paper will be divided into sections Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology & English subjects.
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes.
- For each correct answer will carry one mark.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
Syllabus for VITEEE 2018
The syllabus for the preparation of VITEEE 2018 will be consists of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics & English subjects.Most of the question will come from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com