NIMCET 2019: National Institutes of Technology (NITs) in support of MHRD, Govt. of India invites application for Common Entrance National Level Test to get admission into MCA programme. Only those applicants will be offered admissions who secure the better rank in NIMCET-2019. You will have the opportunity to get admission into any of the NITs institutes at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal.
After completing your course from NIT you will have many career opportunities within India and abroad. All eligible applicants may submit their applications via online mode through the official website. Please check all the information about NIMCET 2019 in the below-given article:
NIMCET 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Notification Out||Second week of February 2019|
|Online application submission starts from||The third week of February 2019|
|Deadline to submit online application||The First week of April 2019|
|Deadline to send the print of application form||Third week of April 2019|
|Admit card availability||The First week of May 2019|
|Examination date for NIMCET||Last week of May 2019|
|Result Declaration||Second week of June 2019|
|Counselling starts from||The Third week of June 2019|
|Seats Allotment||July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMCET 2019
- If you have passed your degree from open university then you are also eligible to apply.
- You should hold a degree of minimum three years (B.Sc (Hons)/BCA/BIT/ B.Sc ) or B E / B Tech or its equivalent exam from an affiliated university.
- You must have scored minimum of 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA (for general applicants)
- You must have scored minimum 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA (for SC, ST applicants) in the qualifying examination.
- If you are appearing in any of the qualifying exams then you can also apply but you have to submit the proof of appearing at the time of counselling/admission.
Application Fee for NIMCET 2019
- For open/OBC applicants 1800/-
- For SC/ST applicants 900/-
The fee payment can be made through debit/credit card or net banking.
NIMCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- You will get 120 objective type questions in your entrance examination.
- You have to complete your exam within 2 hours (120 minutes).
- You will get four optional answers for each question.
- You have to use only blue or black ink ball point pen to mark your answers.
- For each correct answer, you will get four marks and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
|Topics||Number of Questions|
|General English||20 questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40 questions|
|Computer Awareness||10 questions|
NIMCET 2019 Admit Card
- You can download the admit card from the official site of NIMCET tentatively from the first week till the last week of May 2019.
- Authority will not send admit cards personally to any one by post system.
- It’s necessary to produce your admit card at the exam centre, counselling centre and at the time of admission.
NIMCET 2019 Result
- You can download your result from the official website of NIMCET tentatively in the second week of June 201.
- A rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks achieved by the candidates in the entrance test.
- You must take a printout of the result for further use.
The seat allotment will be based on the rank achieved by the applicants, choices filled by the applicants and availability of seats.
- Those applicants who successfully qualify the entrance exam will be permitted to fill the choices of the institution where they want to take admission.
- You have to report to the allotted centre with the required original documents after seat allotment.
- The syllabus will be composed of various subjects such as Mathematics, Computer Awareness, Analytical Ability and Logical Reasoning and General English.
- You will be asked questions from these topics only.
- You should prepare as per to the officially prescribed syllabus for better exam preparations.