NID Admit Card 2018 and full Information: The National Institute of Design (NID) is a design institute operated under the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. NID is counted in top most design schools in the world. Applicants who are interested in designing field have the golden opportunity get admission into the best design School. NID has six campuses i.e Banglore, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru, Jorhat, Kurukshetra and Kollam.
Courses offered by NID:
- Graduate Diploma Programme in Design (GDPD)
- Bachelor of Design (B.Des)
- Master of Design (M.Des)
- Industry and Online Programs
- NODE – NIDs Online Design Education
Read below full details about Eligibility criteria, Application Information and much more.
Important Dates (Tentative) for NID
|Online Application submission starts from||November 2017|
|Deadline to submit application form||December 2017|
|Admit card Avilability||December 2017|
|Date of Examination||January 2018|
|Studio test & personal interview||3rd week of January 2018|
|Result Announcement||February 2018|
|Final Merit List||May 2018|
|Counselling Session starts from||June 2018|
|Admission starts from||July 2018|
NID Admission Eligibility Criteria
For B.Des Course:
- You have to pass or appear for higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in the academic year 2018-19 from any recognised board of education such as CBSE, ICSE, IB, or their equivalent.
For M.Des Course:
You must either have appeared for (results awaited), passed or will be appearing for any of the following degree examinations before July 2018:
- You must carry Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+4 (or more) system, from any affiliated university or institute recognised by law in India.
Diploma in design under the 10+2+4 system, from any university or institute recognised by law in India. OR
- You must either have appeared for (results awaited) or passed, a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline under the 10+2+3 system from any affiliated university or institute recognised by law in India.
Overseas Category Candidates NID Admission
- If you are applicants from outside India you should hold citizenship of a country other than the Republic of India than you will be eligible to apply under the overseas category.
- The number of seats available/reserved for Overseas category students are as follows:
- Master of Design (per specialisation) – 02
- Bachelor of Design, NID Ahmedabad – 15
How to download NID Admit Card 2018
- You can download your NID Admit Card 2018 through online mode by visiting the official portal or the direct link available.
- You will get notification by the email on your registered email id or SMS on your No.
- You will be able to download your NID Admit Card 2018 from the 4thweek of December 2017 onwards.
- NID Admit Card 2018 contains details of the candidate like name, examination centre, DOB, date & timings of the examination etc.
- If you are NIOS students you can also apply for the NID exam 2018.
- You are requested to bring your NID Admit Card 2018 on the examination day otherwise you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- You have to bring one identity proof along with the Admit card on the date of the examination.
Information on NID Admit Card 2018
- Your Name
- Your Date of Birth
- Date & reporting timing of the examination
- Examination venue with proper address
- Exam day Instructions etc.
NID 2018 Results
separate merit lists will be prepared for each category (General, OBC-NCL, SC, ST & PH) as per the scores obtained in DAT. Qualified applicants will be called for the Studio Test and Personal Interviews.
Based on the Merit list of DAT Prelims, qualified applicants have to appear for DAT Mains. The number of candidates shortlisted will be no less than three times the number of seats available per category in that discipline or programme. If the total scores of two or more applicants in the DAT Prelims are the same, they will be assigned the same rank.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.