NET Exam 2017 Application Form
- 1 NET Exam 2017 Application Form
- 2 NET Exam 2017 Application Form Important Date
- 3 UGC NET Eligibility
- 4 UGC NET FEE
- 5 NET Exam Pattern
- 6 How to apply
- 7 Admit Card and check below how to download CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number
- 8 How can you check CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number?
- 9 UGC NET Result July 2017
NET Exam 2017 Application Form for UGC NET July 2017 will be available in the month of April.2017. This exam will be conducted by the CBSE at about 90 centers throughout India. The exam aims at selecting candidates as JRF and Assistant Professors. This is a national level entrance exam conducted twice every year in the month of January and July. You can read all information related to UGC NET July 017, NET Exam 2017 Application Form, NET Exam Date, NET Exam Pattern, UGC NET Log In, NET Exam Admit Card and CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number given below etc given below.
NET Exam 2017 Application Form Important Date
|Online application form starts|
|Online submission of applications ends/UGC NET last date|
|Last date for fee deposit|
|Corrections in Application forms from|
|Admit Card Upload|
UGC NET Eligibility
If you are submitting NET Exam 2017 Application Form for UGC NET July 2017, please check all criteria of eligibility before you proceed.
- Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC with minimum 55% for general and 50% for reserve category candidates.
- Those candidates who are appearing in final year of qualifying exam can also submit NET Exam 2017 Application Form for UGC NET July 2017.
- Those candidates whose result is awaited or exam is delayed can also appear in the exam provided they pass with required %age marks in their PG exam within 2 years from the date on which NET exams result is declared.
- Candidates holding a Ph.D. and completed Master’s level examination by 19th September 1991 will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks in qualifying exam. (minimum 50% for general and 45% for reserve category candidates.
- If you hold post-graduate diploma/certificate awarded by Indian University/ Institute or foreign degree/diploma/certificate awarded by the foreign University/institute then please ensure that your qualification matches with Master’s degree of recognized Indian universities from Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi. (www.aiuweb.org)
For JRF: For General category candidates maximum age is 28 years on 1 July 2017.
For OBC (Non- creamy layer), SC/ST/PWD, Women candidate, maximum age is 33 years on 1 July 2017.
Candidates who were involved in research work will be given relaxation in age equal to the time spent on research work but cannot exceed 5 years.
Candidates holding an LLM degree will get 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
For Associate Professor: There is no bar in upper age limit.
No need to appear in UGC NET July 2017 if
- You hold a Ph. D. under Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 of UGC
- You have qualified UGC/CSIR JRF examination before 1989.
- You have qualified States Eligibility Test (SET) accredited by UGC for eligibility for Assistant Professor held before 1st June 2002 can apply for Assistant Professor in any University in India.
- You have qualified SET held after 1st June 2002 can apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the universities/ colleges situated in the state from where you have qualified SET.
UGC NET FEE
General Category: Rs. 600/-
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs. 300/-
SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 150/-
You can pay NET Exam 2017application form fee either by credit/ debit card or through e- challan only. No other mode of payment will be accepted. If you are paying through e-challan payment should be made in Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/HDFC Bank only.
NET Exam Pattern
There will be three question papers- Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. All the three papers will be Objective Type.
PaperI: Paper I will consist of 60 MCQs. You will answer only 50 questions. Each question will carry 2 marks thus total marks for Paper I are 100. The time allowed for the paper I is 1 hour 15 minutes and will be held in first session from9:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.
Questions in Paper I will be based on reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. It is intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
Paper II: Paper II will consist of 50MCQs. You will answer all 50 questions. Each question is of 2 marks. Total marks for Paper II are 100. The time allowed for the paper II is also 1 hour 15 minutes. Paper II will start from 11:15 A.M. to 12:30 PM.
Questions on this paper are based on the subject chosen by the aspirant.
Paper III: Paper III will consist of 75 MCQs. You have to answer all 75 questions. Each question is of 2 marks. Total marks for Paper III are 150. The time allowed for the paper III is also 2 hours 30 minutes. Paper III will begin at 2:00 PM and end at 4:30 PM.
Questions of Paper III are based on the subject chosen by the aspirant.
How to apply
You can apply thru Online mode only on the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Keep the scanned copy of followings ready before applying.
- Passport size photograph- JPG format of size 4kb to 40 kb ( 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height).
- Signature of applicants- JPG format of size 4kb to 30 kb (3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height))
After filling in all the required information correctly and successful payment of NET Exam 2017 application form fee either by debit/credit card or by e-challan on the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in, print the Confirmation Page for future reference.
Admit Card and check below how to download CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number
Please note that admission card will not be sent to the candidate. It will be uploaded to the official website. He/She will have to download it. If you lost your form no you can also download your CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number.
To Download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card July 2017 login to the cbsenet portal. After entering your application number and password, your admit card will be displayed. Take the print out of your admit card.
How can you check CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number?
If in any case you forgot your roll no/form no., don’t get panic, there are ways to generate CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number. Follow some steps to generate your admit card:
- First of all, you have to use the link “Forgot form No.” provided in the official website of CSIR NET.
- You have to fill the details like your registered your E-mail Id and date of birth.
- Your form no is being sent to your email ID, you can use that no to download your CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number.
For further updates keep reading NET Exam 2017 Application Form and How you can check CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number.
UGC NET Result July 2017
Keep visiting this page for UGC NET Result July 2017.
Criteria for making NET result/ Cutoff percentage, Cutoff Marks
The criteria for preparation of result for UGC NET Result July 2017 is as follows.
- Please study the following table. The minimum marks needed in each of the three papers for JRF and Asst. The professor is summarized.
|Category||Minimum Marks to be obtained|
|Paper I||Paper II||Paper III|
|BC (Non-creamy layer) PWD/SC/ST||35 /100||35/100||60 /150|
2. A merit list of aggregate marks of all three papers will be prepared both subject wise and category wise of all the candidates (who score minimum marks more as shown in the above table).
For Assistant Professor: Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), from the merit list, will be declared NET qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor only.
For JRF: JRF awardee will be selected from Top 15% candidates based on a mathematical formula.
For further updates keep reading NET Exam 2017 Application Form and CSIR Net Admit Card Without Form Number.