NEET PG 2019: NEET is one of the top most entrance test at all India level conducted every year under the consideration of the Government of India. After qualifying NEET exam you will have the opportunity take admission into Undergraduate and Postgraduate Medicine program. The NEET is being organized by NBE (National Board of Examinations) and a single national level medical eligibility cum entrance examination in India.
This article covers all information regarding the results, score card, cut-off eligibility, the results, score card, cut-off, and counselling, important dates and exam pattern etc.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online registration starts from||September 2018|
|Deadline to register online||November 2018|
|Admit card availablability||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|Examination date||December 2018|
|Result Declaration||January 2019|
|Counselling starts from||Soon after the result announcement|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET PG 2019
- Only Indian nationals can apply for NEET PG.
- You must have secured your MBBS degree from the affiliated national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- You must have completed 1 year of internship. or
- If you are about to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- If you have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for all India 50% Quota seats.
Application Fee for NEET PG 2019
- For Gen/OBC candidates the application fee is Rs.3750/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicants the application fee is Rs.2750/-.
- You can pay your application fee via debit/credit card or net banking, offline mode of payment is not available.
- Application fee once paid will not be
List of Examination Center
Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Nagpur, Bhopal, Navi Mumbai, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Noida, Chennai, Bardoli(Surat), Cochin, Pune, Coimbatore, Raipur, Dehradun, Ranchi, Mysore, Trivandrum, Aurangabad, Udaipur, Greater Noida, Varanasi, Gurgaon, Durgapur, Guwahati, Kozikhode, Hyderabad, Mangalore, Indore, Trichy, Jaipur, Vijayawada, Jammu, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Gandhinagar, Kolkata, Goa and Lucknow
Exam Pattern for NEET PG 2019
- The exam will be conducted through computer based test mode (Online Mode).
- You will get all question in English language only.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized in two shifts i.e Morning from 10:00 AM to 3:45 PM and Afternoon from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM.
- You have to complete your exam within 3-1/2 hours.
- There will be no negative marking in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
- You can download your admit card via online mode for one or two weeks from the examination date.
- You have to take the printout of the admit card and don’t miss to carry it on examination day.
- You have to paste your photograph and also bring your valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Without valid admit card, you will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
NEET PG 2019 Result
- Tentatively in the month of January 2019, the result of NEET PG will be declared online.
- The result will be declared only for those applicants who will obtain a minimum of qualifying marks/ percentile as per their category.
- After the announcement of the result, the score card of NEET PG will be published on the official website.
NEET PG 2019 Counselling
- The counseling will be organized for offering admissions to 50% All India Quota seats.
- Counselling will be started online by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).
- Admissions to left over 50% seats will be managed by State government or an authority selected by them.
Documents required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Counseling call letter.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Transfer certificates.
How to apply for NEET PG 2019?
Online Application form of NEET PG 2019 will be available soon. The registration process may remain similar to last year. Read below the steps to apply for NEET PG 2019:
Step 1 – Registration
- To get registered, first of all, you have to visit NEET PG 2019 Application Form page (link will be available when NBE release notification).
- Now create your profile by entering details like your name exactly as appears in MBBS Degree, Gender, Email address, Father and Mother name, then you have to create your user name and password.
- Now you have to enter various types of information in the application form. In contact information form you will enter your primary telephone number, secondary telephone number, postal address etc.
Step 2 – Upload images
Then comes your uploading of photograph and signature in the application form of NEET PG 2019. You have to upload the same in the prescribed format.
Step 3 – Add details
- Now you have to fill the following details:
- Personal information
- Date of Birth
- Category for All India 50% Quota Seats
- Category for State Quota Seats
- Residential domicile state (State of permanent residence of which domicile criteria is satisfied)
- Whether willing to opt for DNB Broad Specialty courses
- Preference to take up post graduate courses in an institution/hospital of Armed Forces Medical Services
- Whether Person with Disabilities (Physically Handicapped)
- Religious or linguistic minority one belongs to
- Two marks of identification
- MCI/SMC Registration number
- Medical Council and the Type of Registration
- 12 digit Aadhaar card number
- Educational background
- Total aggregate marks obtained in professional MBBS examination
- Name of the university/institute and college where MBBS was completed
- State and month and year of passing MBBS
- Internship completion date
- Additional educational qualifications
- Photo ID and MCI/SMC Certificate Upload
- Scan MCI / SMC certificate and save as image. Upload it in NEET PG 2019 application form.
Step 5 – Sumit your application fee
In this section fill your application fee details carefully.
Step 6 – Confirm and submit
Once you have filled your application form, check it and then submit your finally submit your application and take print out for future use.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com