MUOET 2019: Manipal University is one of top most University in India deals with professional studies in health sciences, engineering, management, communication, and humanities. This University also offers all its programs via distance mode. The mission of MU is to deliver Global leadership in the human development, excellence in education and health care.
Manipal University invites applications for Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MU OET) conducted to get admission into its undergraduate engineering courses. MU OET is being conducted around the country via online mode. Read below full information about eligibility criteria, application information and how to submit applications for MU OET 2019?
Important Dates (Tentative) for MUOET 2019
|Online application submission starts from||1st week of November 2018|
|Deadline to submit Online application form||2nd week of March 2019|
|Manipal Slot Booking Starts from||3rd week to last week of March 2019|
|Examination Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of May 2019|
|Counselling Starts from||1st week of June 2019|
MUOET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from an affiliated board with Physics, Mathematics & English as compulsory subjects along with Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology or any technical vocational subject.
- You must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Mathematics & any one of the optional subjects.
- In MUOET 2019, you must achieve minimum up of 50% marks.
- To apply for MUOET 2019, no age limit has been set.
- Desired applicants have to clear 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or its equivalent examination from any affiliated board with the minimum of 50% marks.
- To get admission into M.Tech you must have passed BE/B.Tech or AMIE or its equivalent exam from an affiliated University with the minimum of 50% marks. Also, you have to score 50% marks in MO OET Exam.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry
- You should hold 3 years of Diploma in Engineering & passed 10+2 examinations from the affiliated university.
- In your 12th standard mathematics must be the compulsory subject.
- To qualify this exam Minimum of 45% mark is required.
MUOET 2019 Exam Pattern
Below check the exam pattern of MU OET for different courses offered by the University:
- To solve your question paper you will be allotted two and half hours.
- Only there will be multiple choice questions only.
- You will get all the questions in the English language.
- Your exam will be conducted only through online/CBT (Computer Based Test) mode.
- For M.Tech & M.Sc Tech each correct answer will carry 4 marks each & for other courses you will get 1 marks each for the correct answer.
- Important note that there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
MU OET 2019 Syllabus
Most of the questions in your examination from Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, and General English. Your syllabus will be mostly based on 10+2 level followed by major 10+2 boards/universities. So get prepared from 12th syllabus only.
The application fee for MUOET Application Form 2018:
- Application fee is of up to Rs-600/- and the entrance examination fee is Rs-1400/-
- You can use online mode via DR/CR card/Net Banking to pay your application fee.
- Also, you can pay your application fee through offline mode via DD which is drawn in the favor of “Manipal University”, payable at Manipal/Udupi.
- If you are making payment through DD, then you have to take the printout of it and send it on the below-mentioned address:
Director, Indian Admissions,
Room No. 102,
Manipal – 576 104
MU OET 2019 Counselling
Procedure for MU OET 2019 counselling will start tentatively from the June 2019 (For B.Tech Course). It will be your choice to select the counselling venue during the time of exam slot booking through the official website of the university. You are required to be present physically in the venue during the time of counselling. You will be called for counselling according to your rank and you will be asked to choose a seat from available choices. You must check the list of documents required during the time of counselling:
- MU OET Admit Card
- 12th or its equivalent exam mark sheet
- Category certificate (if required)
- Character certificate
- MU OET Score Card
- 10th or equivalent exam mark sheet
How to submit Application for MUOET 2018?
- To apply for MUOET 2019 visit the official website and do your first-time registration. Complete the registration form by filling your details there and do not forget to give your registered email ID and phone no. for further communication.
- Once you got registered, get logged into application form and start filling the form. Before filling your application form please read all the important instructions carefully.
- You have to upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format only.
- Submit your fee accordingly and fill up your payment details carefully and before final submission check all the details carefully.
- After final submission, don’t miss to take print out of your application form for future use.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com