Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for Law (MH CET LAW 2018 Application Form and Complete Guide): MH CET LAW is a state level entrance examination for law students conducted simply by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra. This exam is also known as Maharashtra Law CET. This is the good opportunity for all those students looking for admissions in LL. B (Three Year) and LL. W (Integrated-Five Year) programs.
This is the good opportunity for all those students who are looking for admissions in LL. B (Three Year) and LL. W (Integrated-Five Year) programs. A large number of colleges in Maharashtra offers entrance in law courses upon the basis of MH-CET Law examination. Here you will get complete information about MH CET 2018 Application Form (Law) including the application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc. non creamy layer income limit in maharashtra
Read more about MH CET Admit Card 2018.
MH CET Law 2018 Application Form Exam Dates (Tentative)
- 0.1 MH CET Law 2018 Application Form Exam Dates (Tentative)
- 0.2 MH CET Law 2018 Application Form and Application Fee
- 1 MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 2 MH CET Law admit Card:
- 3 MH CET Law 2018 Examination Pattern:
|Online application form starts||Mar 2018|
|Deadline to fill Oline Application||Apr 2018|
|Admit card release||May 2018|
|Examination date||May 2018 (5-years LLB) and 21 May 2018 (3-years LLB)|
|Result announcement||May 2018|
MH CET Law 2018 Application Form and Application Fee
Authority provides MH CET Law 2018 Application Form only through online mode through official website of MH CET LAW. You can find the MH CET Law 2017 Online Application Form from March 2018 till April 2018. If you are a candidate for general category or you are J&K migrants fee will be Rs. 650/- and Rs. 350/- for reserved categories. You can pay your fee through debit/credit card and net banking.
MH CET Law 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You must be Indian National
- For LL.B (five-year) programs, you must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board. If you are general applicant you must have secured 45% marks and if you are SC/ST candidates you must secure 40% of marks.
- For LL.B (Three years) course, you must hold a graduate or post-graduate degree with minimum of 45% marks(if you are general candidate) and 40% of marks(if you are SC/ST candidates)
- To be eligible for LLB program, you must have completed your qualification in the pattern of 10+2+3.
- If you are appearing for qualifying exam then you are also eligible to apply.
Keep visiting our blog regularly to get latest updates for MH CET LAW 2018 Application Form.
MH CET Law admit Card:
Admit cards will be uploaded to the authority website tentatively in April 2017. You can get your admit card only through the online process, no separate admit cards will be sent via post.The admit card will contain information like exam centre, exam date & timing, candidates name & roll number, etc.
MH CET Law 2018 Examination Pattern:
- Concerned examination authority will organise examination only through online mode i.e (computer based test). The question paper will comprise of objective type questions with four options. The mode of language will be the English language. The duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- The question paper will be divided into different sections like Legal Aptitude and Legal Reasoning, General Knowledge with Current Affairs, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Basic Mathematics.
For more information keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.