Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern: All eligible applicants are invited to submit applications for Kerala Polytechnic 2019. This entrance exam is being conducted by The Department of Technical Education, Kerala i.e the board of technical education of the Kerala State of India.
After qualifying this exam you will have the opportunity to get admission into any of the technical fields. It’only through Kerala Polytechnic, many of the applicants are eligible to take admission into any of one of the institutes of Kerala, India approved by the government of India. You may check all the important details about Kerala Polytechnic in the article below:
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Important Dates
|Online application submission starts from||June 2019|
|Deadline to submit application form|
|Dead line date application form with late fee|
|Declaration of Ranks and Trial Allotment|
|Final Rank list Preparation|
|Admission Date on the basis of merit list||July 2019|
|Commencement of first counselling|
|Second Counselling starts from|
|Admission Closes on|
Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
- You have to submit the application only through Online mode, you can check the application form via the official website of the authority.
- You will have to pay the online application fee and then need to submit the application form online.
- All the details such as the name and address and the academic qualifications in the application form should be filled carefully. Candidates have to pay the online application fee and then need to submit the application form online.
- You have to upload your scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Once you have filled your application form, don’t miss to take print out for future use.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Polytechnic 2019
- You must be having Indian citizenship having valid proof.
- It’s mandatory to have permanent domicile of Kerala also.
- The applicant must possess a valid Indian citizenship.
- Only those candidates can apply for both commercial practice/management courses and Engineering/technology, who have cleared SSLC examination with subjects like Mathematics or Science.
- You have to pay the application fee of Rs 100 (for all the applicants).
- If you belong to reserved category (SC and ST) then you have to pay Rs. 50 as the application fee.
- You can use the online method to submit your application fee.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded back.
- Soon after the result declaration, the next step is to participate in the counselling session.
- You have to appear for the counseling after you apply for the admission through the application form.
- Admission to Kerala state Polytechnic institutions will be provided on the basis of merit prepared by the authority.
- As per your marks in 10th standard merit will be prepared for the Kerala Polytechnic 2019 counselling.
- District-wise selection will be followed.
Documents required for Kerala Polytechnic:
- Passport Size Photographs
- Kerala Polytechnic 2019 Admit Card & Score Card
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Character certificate
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.