The KEAM 2018 is a state level examination managed by CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Examination), Kerala. The KEAM 2018 Counselling will be organised in the Fourth week of June 2018 after the Result announcement. Kerala Engineering, Agriculture & Medical (KEAM) offers great opportunities to the eligible candidates to get admission into various professional courses such as medical, engineering, agricultural, architecture, forestry etc.
The application forms will be made available both online & offline mode. The interested applicants will get all the important information and related details about KEAM 2018 Counselling, Eligibility Criteria and Admit Card from this article below.
KEAM 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You must be Indian Citizen
- If you are applicant belonging to Kerala state are categorised as Keralite, Non-Keralite category I and Non-Keralite Category-II.
- If you are Persons of Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/Indian Origins (PIO) may also apply for the examination.
- You must have passed 12th or Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board.
- You must have received a minimum of 50% marks in PCM subjects. 50% marks must be obtained in Mathematics individually.
- If you are appearing applicant in Higher Secondary examination are also eligible to apply.
- You must have attained the age of 17 years.
KEAM 2018 Admit Card
- Applicants who have submitted their application form successfully will be eligible to download the admit card.
- You can download your admit card in the last week of March 2018 through the official website.
- Please note that Admit card will not be sent to any individual by post to any applicant.
- To download the admit card you are required to enter details like date of birth and application number.
- You will find personal details and details of exam date, exam time, exam venue, etc, mentioned on the admit card
KEAM 2018 Counselling: Important Dates
- Online Registration Starts from the Fourth week of June 2018
- Trial Allotment Fourth June 2018
- Option Registration Closed Last week of June 2018
- First Allotment Last June 2018
- Fee Submission for Prescribed Course by applicant First week of July 2018
KEAM 2018 Counselling
- The process of seat allotment will be made by Centralised Allotment Process (CAP).
- KEAM Admission Procedure will be started after the announcement of merit list.
- The procedure will be followed by the Single Window System (SWS).
- Applicants have to fill the stream/colleges of their own choices and lock the choices.
- Seats will be allotted to the applicants on the basis of merit list, filled choices & availability of seats in colleges.
- You are required to be available physically at the time of counselling to complete admission process after the process of seat allotment.
Documents Required for KEAM Counselling
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Migration Certificate
- Letter of Allotment
- Category certificate
- KEAM Rank Card 2017
- KEAM Admit Card 2017
- Date of Birth Proof Certificate
- 10+2 Marksheet and Passing Certificate
KEAM 2018 Result Announcement
KEAM 2018 Result will be announced tentatively in the month of May 2018. You can check your result via online mode through the official website. according to the marks obtained by the applicants, a merit list will be prepared. There will be criteria of 50% marks obtained in the exam and 50% in the qualifying exam.
How to Check KEAM Result?
- To check your result you have to get logged into the official website of KEAM.
- You have to enter your application no. after logging into the website.
- Then enter your KEAM Roll No., after entering all the details asked press submit button.
- Your result will be displayed in front of you.
Once the result is announced, the cut off is being announced by CEE, Kerala. You must note that you have to obtain marks according to the cutoff or you will not be allowed to take admission and this will be determined by the official authority.
Cutoff is based on
- Marks achieved in the examination.
- Previous years cutoffs
- KEAM 2018 Marking Pattern
- Test Difficulty Level
- Seat availability.
- For the General Applicant: Rs. 1000
- For SC: Rs 500/-
- ST applicants need not pay the application fee.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- You can prepare for entrance exam from subjects like Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com