JKCET 2018: The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) every year for the applicants from State of Jammu and Kashmir who wants to pursue their professional studies in the field of Engineering.
The goal of this program is to offer an opportunity to those applicants who are talented and intelligent but due to some diverse problems they are not able to continue their studies. While pursuing engineering applicants have the opportunity to enhance their ideas and create new inventions. This programme is being supported by Government run and privately managed institutions of the J&K State.
Before applying for JKCET 2018 application form don’t forget to read E-Information Brochure. Read below the detailed information about Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Merit List and how to apply etc.
Important Note: JKCET 2017 is to be conducted on 28 May 2017. You can download Admit card soon through the official website of JKCET 2017 official website.
Eligibility Criteria for JKCET 2018
- You must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir state under sec 6 of the constitution of J&K.
- You must have passed Hr. Sec. Part II (12th / 10+2) or any equivalent examination from recognised board or University.
- It’s necessary that you must have obtained 50% (aggregate) marks in 10+2 examination, in any case, you belong to reserved categories you must have achieved 40% (aggregate).
- It’s compulsory that you have passed your 10+2 with subjects English, Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry to get admission in Bachelor of Engineering Courses.
- If you are appearing student in 10+2, you can also apply for JKCET 2018 but the condition is you have to produce all the original documents during the time of counselling.
JKCET 2018 Application Fee
You have to pay application fee of RS 800. You can pay your fee through online mode ie the J&K BANK integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Debit Card/Credit Card and net banking facility. The fee once paid will be non-refundable.
Timeline for JKCET 2018 (Tentative)
|Events for JKCET 2018||Schedule|
|Online application process starts from||February 2018|
|Deadline to fill online application||March 2018|
|Admit card issue date||May 2018|
|Examination date||May 2018|
How to apply for JKCET 2018?
- You have to visit BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org/www.jakbopee.net to fill online application form. After visiting the website you have to click on link CET (Engineering)–2018.
- You will find a page having various tabs ie e-Brochure, e-Notification, e-Instructions, e-Application, e-Application Status and e-Admit Card.
- Go through all the tabs provided, each tab is useful containing information regarding application form.
- Once you click on the tab e-Application Tab you will some instructions, read them and proceed to register yourself. You have to fill the registration form and generate application no.
- You need to keep your application no carefully don’t disclose these details to anyone.
- Once you got your application no you are required to get logged in and proceed to make payment. you have to make payment by clicking on “Pay 800” button, then go to payment gateway page and make payment as per your requirement.
- Once you made your first transaction, you have to fill your further application form by entering your personal details after that save your application form and continue to next step.
- Before saving your information check all the details are correct or not. If not then you can edit your information final submit your application form.
- You have to upload your recent passport size scanned photograph with light coloured background up to 500 kb.
- Also, you have to upload your scanned signature and thumb impression of up to 200kb
- Only JPG/JPEG format will be accepted.
- Your photograph must be scanned with your name written and date of taking photograph below your photograph.
Documents to be produced before or at the time of JKCET 2018 counselling:
- Category certificate(s)
- Marks certificate of the qualifying examination issued by the concerned Board
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate indicating Date of Birth
- Certificate of permanent residence
JKCET 2018 Admit Card Download
- You will not be allowed to sit in examination hall without valid admit card.
- You can download your admit card, once authority uploads admit card to the website. Only those applicants can download their admit card who filled their application form successfully.
- You are advised to take a coloured printout of your admit card, you have to paste your photograph in the space provided.
- Keep a printout of your admit card for future use.
Syllabus for JKCET 2018
- PHYSICS: Physical world and Measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, energy and Power, Motion of System, of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillations and waves, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction and Alt. currents, Electromagnetic waves, Optics, Dual nature of Matter and Radiation, Atoms and Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication System.
- CHEMISTRY: Chemical arithmetic and atomic structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemical Kinetics, solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry, Solid State and Staes of Matter, Surface Chemistry, periodic properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition Elements including Lanthanoids, Co-ordination Chemistry, Nomenclature and basic concepts in Organic chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group-I, Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group-II, Organic Chemistry based on Functional Group-III, Molecules of Life Polymers
- MATHEMATICS :Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex number, Linear inequation, Linear programming, Sequence and series, Permutation and combination, Binomial Theorem, Trigonometric and inverse Trigonometry functions, Matrices, Determinants, Limit, continuity , Differentiation, Integration and Differential equations, straight Lines and Conic Sections, Statistics and probability, Vectors and Three Dimensional Geometry
JKCET 2018 Examination Pattern
- Each single paper of JKCET 2018 is divided into three parts Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics covering 60 questions for each part (total 180 question). The duration to solve question paper is 3 hours. The pattern of question paper is multiple choice objective type questions.
- Please note that there is negative marking for each wrong answer.
Please note that information provided here is based upon last years notification as soon as the official announcement is made, we will update the same, till then keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.