Jharkhand TET Online Application Form: Jharkhand Academic Council will soon announce notification for Jharkhand TET 2018 for all eligible applicants in the month of September 2018(Tentative). This exam is organised to become teachers for the Primary level ( class I-V) and for Upper Primary level (VI-VIII). This exam is compulsory for every applicant who is desired to become a teacher.
In this article, you may read more about Syllabus, question Paper, Eligibility Criteria. This program is being initiated by Department of School Education, Jharkhand and Government of Jharkhand.
Important Dates for Jharkhand TET Online Application Form (Tentative):
|Notification announmcement||September 2018|
|Application Submission starts from||October 2018|
|Deadline for submission of Application|
|Issue admit card date||November 2018|
Keep reading our blog for further updates in Jharkhand TET Online Application Form.
Jharkhand TET Application Fee 2018
|SR.NO||Category||For Paper I and II||For both I and II|
Eligibility Criteria JTET 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Primary level Class (I -V)
- You should have passed in Senior Secondary (Or its Equivalent) with at least 45% marks or appearing in 2 years of Diploma in Elementry Education.
- You should be appearing in final year of 4 years Bachelor in elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) and you should achieve 50% of marks in Senior Secondary or its Equivalent.
- You must be passed or appearing in the final year of 2year Diploma in Education in Special Education and you should have scored 50% marks in Senior Secondary (Or its Equivalent).
- If you have scored 50% marks in B.A/B.Sc. and B.Ed Qualification applicants may also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Primary level Class (VI -VIII)
- If you are appearing in Final 2 Year of D.Ed may apply and If you have graduation Degree then also you can apply for JTET 2017.
- You should have achieved 50% percent marks in Graduation and passed/appearing in E.Ed.
- You must pass/appear in Final Year of Bachelor in Elementry Education
(B.El.Ed), B.A/B.Sc.Ed (4 year Bachelor Program) and must secure 50% in Senior Secondary (Or its Equivalent).
- You should secure 50% in BA or B.Sc and should be A.(Ed.)/B.Sc.(Ed.)/B.Ed) in Special Education.
Examination Pattern for JTET 2018 Paper I
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs for 30 Marks for per subject|
|Language I(Hindi/English )
Urdu/English for Urdu Teacher)
|Language II ( Regional Language)|
Examination Pattern for JTET 2018 Paper II
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Compulsory)||30 MCQs for 30 Marks for per subject|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science Teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either a or b
|60 MCQs for 60 Marks|
How to apply for JAC TET 2018
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of concerned examination authority, After that read all the instruction carefully.
- You have to register yourself with your basic information, once you are done with registration process you will get your login credentials.
- You have to fill your application form with correct and complete information.
Please give your valid Phone No. and Valid Email ID.
- Get ready with your recent photograph and signature, which are required to be uploaded in form.
- You have to pay your application with the mode stated in instructions.
- Once you are done with your transaction and everything verifies the details and submits.
- You should keep confirmation page for future use which is generated after submitting filled in application form.
Please note that this information we have provided you is based upon announcement made last year. As soon as concerned examination authority release notification we will update the same. Keep in touch with us at schcholarshipbag.com