JEXPO is a very popular state level entrance test organized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education at different examination centers all over the WB state. JEXPO 2017 Being a Joint entrance examination, it selects the appropriate candidates to seek admission in various Diploma courses. There are several Government colleges as well as private institutions which offer Technical courses to the desirable candidates all over the state of West Bengal. Candidates have to meet the criteria of JEXPO test to seek admission in these colleges.
JEXPO 2017 Important Dates
- Release date of Online Application 3 rd week of Feb 2017
- Last date of Online Application Last week of Mar 2017
- Release date of Admit Card Second week of May
- Examination Date Third week of May 2017
- Announcement of Result First week of Jun 2017
- Counseling Date Starts from The Third week of Jun 2017
JEXPO 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to be a citizen of India and should have a domicile of West Bengal state.
- Verification of age limit can be made from the official notification in the main portal of the council.
- Applicants who are interested in applying for JEXPO 2017 exam should have cleared 10th class board examination from a recognized board in this state.
- Candidates who have scored minimum 35% marks in class 10th board examinations can apply for this exam.
JEXPO 2017 Application Fees
- Applicants have to pay a total amount of Rs. 440 (Rs. 225 for Kanyashree Enrollees) to register through the online application.
- Applicants who are applying through offline mode have to pay a total amount of Rs500 (Rs. 250 for Kanyashree Enrollees). The fee must be submitted by Cash in any polytechnic Institution in the state.
JEXPO 2017 Application Form
Online Application Form: Applicants can register for JEXPO2017 online application form through official website. Applicants need to fill the JEXPO 2017 Application Form by providing requisite details & upload scanned images. Verify the filled entries & submit the application form. Take two printouts of the filled application form and fee receipt and keep it safely with you. Place your full signature on both the application forms and receipts. Visit any polytechnic college in West Bengal and Submit the printed application form and fee receipt for confirmation. Without confirmation, online application for will not be accepted.
OMR Application Form: Applicants can purchase the OMR Application form along with Information booklet various the Polytechnic Colleges of West Bengal.
Steps to fill JEXPO 2017 Application form
- Passport size Photograph & Signature of the applicant (Size should not exceed 100 KB)
- Email ID & contact Number of the applicant.
- Qualification Details.
- Go through the following steps given below to fill in the application form.
Step-1: Registration & Form Filling
- Visit the official website of the council ( Official link updated here ).
- Enter the “Application Form” link.
- Fill in the Application Form carefully.
- Choose a password as per the instructions were given.
- Upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Re-check the filled in the application form.
- Submit the Application Form.
Step-2: Print Application Form
- Take two printouts each of the application form and fee receipt.
- Place your signature in the application form and fee receipt.
Step-3: Application Validation
- Go to any polytechnic college of West Bengal.
- Submit the application fee receipt & application form for confirmation.
- Candidates will receive an SMS alert informing confirmation of the application form.
Note: For further details concerning JEXPO 2017 (West Bengal Polytechnic), Applicants are requested to visit official portal, we will keep you posted about updates here. Stay tuned with us.