How to get prepared for CTET 2019? If you are applying for CTET exam you will require a preparation strategy, guide, and tips. Through this article, we will provide you tips to prepare for CTET 2019. Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is a national level entrance exam which is being conducted every year by Central Board of Secondary Education. CTET is organized for all those applicants who are interested in joining the post of a school teacher for class I to VIII. Read the article below carefully to know how to prepare for CTET 2019 with important books to study with the preparation.
To get prepared for the examination read the article below carefully with important books to study with the preparation.
Important Dates for CTET 2019 (Tentative)
|Online application submission starts from||Dec 2018|
|Application deadline for fee payment||Dec 2018|
|Deadline for Online correction in Application form||Dec 2018 – Jan 2019|
|Status of online application form can be checked from||Dec 2018|
|Admit card availability||Jan 2019|
|Entrance examination date||Feb 2019|
|Result announcement||Apr 2019|
|CTET Certificate and Marks statement will be issued on||May 2019|
For Paper I (for classes I to V) Primary Stage
- You have to complete this examination within two and a half hour.
|Subjects||Number Of Question||Total Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 questions per subjects||30 marks per subject|
|Total||150 Total Questions||150 Marks|
|Subjects||Number Of Questions||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I ( compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II ( compulsory)||30||30|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher
(c) For any other teacher – either (a) or (b)
|Total||150 Total Questions||150|
Important books to prepare for CTET 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examination by RS Aggarwal
- Social Studies by Disha Publications
- Environmental Studies by Wiley Publications
- Child Development and Pedagogy by Arihant Publication
- English and Pedagogy by Geeta Sahmi from Pearson Publications
- Hindi Language, Arihant Publication
How to get prepared for CTET 2019: Tips
- You must practice on the regular basis as regular practice will not only raise the level of speed but also raises the accuracy level.
- If you want to complete everything on time, you need to plan your time table i.e on how much time you have to spend in each section.
- It’s important to focus on pedagogy section if you want to solve maximum questions and qualifying the exam.
- You must try to go through the previous year Exam papers and focus on the syllabus and also you must make a list of the important topics from previous year question papers.
- Time Management is very important for that person who is preparing for the competitive exam, you have to give time to each and every subject. If you find any question difficult then leave that question or mark that question, move on other questions, don’t waste your time.
- You can join the crash course to crack CTET 2019.
- While giving your exam you must be confident as it will help to boost your preparation easy. The candidate should build up their confidence level.
For more information about How to get prepared for CTET 2019, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com