Gujarat TET 2018: Gujarat State Examination Board will soon announce the notification for Gujarat TET 2018 in the month of July 2018 (Tentative). If you are preparing for TET 2018, you can fill the application form from the official website in the upcoming days. The exam is being supported and conducted by Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB).
Below you will read full information regarding Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How to apply, Important Dates and Exam Pattern etc.
Gujarat TET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative):
- 1 Gujarat TET 2018 Important Dates (Tentative):
- 2 (Tentative) Application Fee for Gujarat TET 2018:
- 3 Eligibility Criteria for Paper I (Class I to V):
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for Paper II (Class VI to VIII):
- 5 Exam Pattern for Gujarat TET 2018 Paper I
- 6 Exam Pattern for Gujarat TET 2018 Paper II
- 7 How to apply for GTET Exam 2018?
|Online Registration Starts Date||July 2018|
|Deadline for Online Registration|
|Hall ticket download||August 2018|
|Gujarat TET Exam date|
(Tentative) Application Fee for Gujarat TET 2018:
|Application Fee for Gujarat TET 2018||Rs. 250|
Eligibility Criteria for Paper I (Class I to V):
- You must have passed 12th from recognised board with at least 45% of marks in a relevant discipline.
- You must possess 2-year diploma in Elementary Education and Education in Special Education/4 Year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or BA/B.Sc with 50% of marks from recognised University.
Eligibility Criteria for Paper II (Class VI to VIII):
- You should have completed or you may be appearing in finals of 2-year D.Ed/B.Ed may apply for Gujarat TET 2018.
- Candidates must have passed 12th and if you are appearing 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education, may also apply.
Exam Pattern for Gujarat TET 2018 Paper I
|Focused Subjects||No of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs for 30 Marks per subject|
Exam Pattern for Gujarat TET 2018 Paper II
|Subjects||No of Questions (MCQs)||Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs for 30 Marks per subject|
|Language I (compulsory)|
|Language II (compulsory)|
|(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science (c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)||
60 MCQs for 60 Marks
How to apply for GTET Exam 2018?
- To fill online application you have to visit the official website to create your profile.
- You will find the tab to apply i.e apply online for filling up online application.
- You must remember to read all the details and instructions before filling online application.
- You have to pay your Fee Online. Further updates for submission of the fee will be provided by concerned Examination Authority.
- You also have to upload your recent passport size photograph with scanned signature.
- Before you submit your form, please review your Application form for any mistake.
- You must take hard copies of your application and fee payment receipt for future use.
Important Note: This information we have to provide you is based on the last announcement made by concerned authority as soon as they issue notification we will update the same. Please keep visiting our blog admission.scholarshipbag.com for regular updates