Gate 2018 Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering Pdf: The GATE is considered as All-India examination administered and organised in eight zones across the country by the GATE Committee comprising of Faculty members from IISc, Bangalore and other seven from IIT’s on behalf of the National Coordinating Board, Ministry of Human Resources Development. Department of Education.
Gate exam is being organised for desired applicants so that they could get admissions into Post Graduate Programmes (ME, M.Tech, MS, Direct Ph.D.).If you are appearing for Gate Exam you have the choice to appear only one paper among 23 which are listed below.
Keep reading about Gate 2018 Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering Pdf for future updates.
|Architecture and Planning||AR|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||EC|
|Geology and Geophysics||GG|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||PI|
|Textile Engineering & Fibre Science||TF|
|Ecology and Evolution||EY|
Gate 2018 Syllabus For Mechanical Engineering Pdf
Section 1: Engineering Mathematics: Linear Algebra, Calculus, Differential equations, Numerical Methods, Probability and Statistics and Complex variables
Section 2: Applied Mechanics and Design: Engineering Mechanics, Mechanics of Materials, Theory of Machines, Vibrations, Machine Design
Section 3: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences: Fluid Mechanics, Heat-Transfer, Thermodynamics, Applications
Section 4: Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering: Engineering Materials, Casting, Forming and Joining Processes, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Production Planning and Control, Inventory Control, and Operations Research
Eligibility Criteria for Gate Exam 2018:
- You must have a bachelors degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are pursuing the final year of a bachelor program.
- You may have Masters degree in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- If you are pursuing second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- If you are pursuing fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology.
- If you obtained a degree through examinations organized by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E. /B. Tech. You are eligible to apply if you have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com. on regular basis.