We feel glad to say that the official announcement of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) UG Admissions 2017 is published. Here in this page, you will get more details for DrBRAOU (Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University) UG Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, exam dates, and other more important notifications. This university also referred as braouonline and has a good online MBA program to offer.
Drbraou braou PG Admission Detail click Here
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (DrBRAOU) Telangana has also called as Andhra Pradesh Open University, and this university was established on 26th August 1982. The University is located in the city of Hyderabad with an extensive network of study centers across Andhra Pradesh. Braou online has more than 206 study centers are operational within the state.
DRBRAOU UG Admissions 2017
The Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University offers some undergraduate programs in different courses which further have some specializations. Applications are called in by the university for BA (in 4 courses), B.Com and B.Sc. candidates who are interested can get admissions by qualifying the entrance exam which is organized through the university.
DRBRAOU UG Admissions 2017 Important Dates
- Start of registration – 22nd Dec 2016
- Last date of registration – 16th March 2017
- Date of Examination – 26th march 2017
DRBRAOU UG Eligibility Criteria
If you haven’t passed Intermediate or its equivalent qualification, DRBRAOU offers you the opportunity to take admissions in the First year of B.A./B.Com/B.Sc (3 Year Degree Programmes) for the Academic Year 2017-18.
B.Com & B.Sc,BA.
BA Economics: You need to have passed class 12 the or its intermediate from a board.
- BA Psychology
- BA Sociology
- BA Political Science
B.Sc: You need to have passed class 12 to or intermediate from a recognized council/board from Science stream.
DRBRAOU B.Ed Eligibility
- The B.Ed program duration is two years, and the eligibility is as below:
- You need to possess a degree in B.Sc/ BA/ B.Com. (Home Science) /BBA // BBM/ BCA/ from this university or any other UGC courses with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates need to have at least 55% marks (45% for ST/SC candidates) in B.Tech/B.E with Mathematics/Science stream as one of the subjects, or any other qualification which is equivalent will also be eligible to apply for B.Ed.
- Those candidates who are appearing for final year test can also apply.
- Candidates need to have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience or substitute teacher in any Primary/Middle/High School which is authorized by Central/ State/ Government/ Union Territory.
Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
DRBRAOU Age Limit Eligibility
- Candidate needs to have minimum age limit 21 years on 1st July 2017. There would be no upper age limit.B.Ed
B.ED -Bachelor of Education (Special Education)
Specializations under B.Ed course (2½ years) are as follows:
- Visual Impairment
- Hearing Impairment
- Mental Retardation
All the classes mentioned above have the Eligibility criteria as follows:
Candidates need to be a citizen of India.
You need to qualify a bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Science/Commerce/ Humanities/ Social Sciences/ with a minimum of 50% marks and 40% marks (for ST/SC/OBC/PH category candidates).
Those candidates who are appearing in this year exam can also apply
Firstly you will have to register yourself online for the Entrance exam at the university official website “www.braouonline.In”
After that, you will have to select the examination center where you want to appear for the entrance test and collect the information brochure.
You will have to fill the online registration form and upload your recent photo and signature.
Then you will have to submit the following registration fees:
- For BA, B.Sc., and B.Com. INR 200/- or INR 210/-
- For BHM, B.Ed., BPR INR 435/-
- You need to pay the registration fee through Credit/Debit card or any A.P online franchise centers.
- Then candidates need to click on “confirm payment button, ” and the payment receipt will be generated.
- Candidate needs to take a hard copy of registration form from the university official website along with fee payment receipt.
- You need to bring the following document at the time of online registration in the Entrance Test. dr br ambedkar open university exam fee last date 2017
Document required for DRBRAOU UG Admissions
- School Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate.
- Intermediate / 10+2 certificate.
- Certificate Date of Birth
- For PH candidates required Medical Board Certificate
- Study Certificates (IX to Degree) or Residence Certificate
- Affidavit certified by Notary
- Degree Provisional Certificate and Year wise Marks Memos
- Service certificate as on date of the admission counseling.
- NCTE recognized teacher education program
- Integrated Caste Certificate, if applicable