Delhi University is one of the famous top universities of India Delhi University offer quality education and placement to Indian as well as overseas candidate. Delhi University procedures various UG and PG courses to eligible and interested applicants such as B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, M.Sc, B.Ed,M.Phil, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA, M.A, M.Com, and many more. The candidates interested to get admission have to go through entrance examination 2017 of Delhi University. The appearing applicants can also check the important details of the examination from this page.
Delhi University Admissions 2017
- The online admission process for under graduates courses will starts from June 2017 (Tentative). The applicants have needed to pay application fee only by online mode.
- The online registration for UG courses will start from May 2017 (tentative) it is entrance test based.
- The online registration for post graduations courses will be started from April 2016 (tentative).
- The applicants who want to get admission in DU for Bachelor’s degree of Science, they must have qualified 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with PCB/PCM.
- The applicants, who want to get admission in PG courses 2017, must have passed any of the UG courses in related discipline from a recognized university across India.
- The applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
Important Dates for UG Course Tentative
Important dates for UG Courses
|Online registration for UG courses starts from||May 2017|
|Closing date for online registration procedure||May 2017|
|Exam date||June 2017|
|display of results||July 2017|
Important Dates for PG Courses
|Application forms will starts from||April 2016|
|closing date of online registration process||May 2016|
|Examination dates||June 2016|
|Admit cards Available||15 days before exam|
|Display of results||July 2016|
How to Apply?
The candidates can apply for Delhi University admissions 2017 from online and offline mode both. The application process will starts from April 2017.
The admit cards for the examination will be provide to the candidate through email. The applicants can also download their admit cards from the official website. The candidate have to carry their admit cards at the exam center with a valid ID proof.
Declaration of Results
The candidate can check their results from the University of Delhi official website. The examination results will be display in the month of May/June 2017. For further details, the applicants can visit the official website of Delhi University.
The candidate who have achieved minimum cut off marks will be called for counseling process. The candidates have to need bring necessary documents at counselling process such as, rank card, , admission fee, 10th & 12th valid documents, physical and admit cards.
Admission Procedure 2017
The applicants will be called for counseling process by university on the basis of merit list by them. The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of valid documents & other formalities.