Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018: Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi will announce applications in March 2018 for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018. The exam will be tentatively hold in June 2018.
This exam conducts for offering admissions in full-time diploma courses in polytechnics (engineering & non-engineering) provided under various institutions of Delhi. Through this exam candidates may also get lateral entry admission in full-time diploma engineering courses.
Interested and eligible candidates must submit their Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 application form on or before the due date. Candidates can check the complete details of Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 in this article below.
Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
- 1 Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Important dates (Tentative)
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Polytechnic 2018
- 1.2 How to apply for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018:
- 1.2.1 In order to appear in this exam, candidates first need to fullfill and submit their Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018 Application form. Candidates can fill the application form via online mode through the official website of authority. The application form will available probably from the last week of March 2018.
- 1.3 Examination Pattern
- 1.4 Admit card
- 1.5 Result
- 1.6 Counseling
|Application form will available from||Perhaps in March 2018|
|End date for the submission of application form||April 2018|
|Releasing of Admit card||May 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||June 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||Most probably in June 2018|
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative and concerned authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Polytechnic 2018
Applicant needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria before applying. The important eligibility conditions are as follows:
- The applicants should clear 10th or equivalent exam with Mathematics, Science, & English Subjects with scoring minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates need to qualify Science, Mathematics & English subjects separately without any grace marks.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination or waiting for their result are also eligible to apply.
- The age of candidates should less than 21 years as on 1st August of the admission year.
- Applicants seeking admission in Pharmacy programme, must have passed 12th from any recognized board with obtaining minimum of 45% marks (40% marks for candidates from SC/ST category) in chemistry, physics, Biology/Mathematics group.
How to apply for Delhi Polytechnic CET 2018:
For successful application submission, candidates need to pay Rs. 400/- plus additional charges as necessary registration fee. Applicants should note that the fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any situations.
Candidates can pay the fee through debit card/card card or net banking or through the challan in any branch of corporation bank in India. There is no need to send the printed form to the authority.
|Mode of exam||Pen & Paper mode (offline)|
|No. of Questions||150 objective type questions|
|Duration||2 hrs and 30 min|
|Negative Marking||1 mark for each incorrect response|
|Language||Hindi and English|
The authority will release the Delhi CET 2018 Admit Card probably in the month of May 2018. Candidates who completed the application process successfully can download the admit card from the official site of the authority. Candidates should bring the admit card while appearing at the examination center. The admit card will include important information about the exam such as candidate’s roll number, name, date and time of exam, examination centre, etc.
The result of the exam will announce probably in the last week of June 2018. Applicants can check their results online via visiting the official site of authority. They need to enter some important details such as roll number, DOB etc in order to download/check the result. After the announcement of result, the authority will prepare a merit list of applicants on the basis of their marks.
The authority will conduct the Delhi CET counselling process in total four rounds. The process of counselling will commence soon after the release of the merit list. The counselling will involve some steps such as fee submission, registration, choice submission, result of seat allotment and completion of admission formalities. Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/- + additional charges as counseling fee.
For more updates, keep visiting scholarshipbag.com