DELEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) program is one of the initiatives of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India to train in-service teachers working in primary/ upper primary schools of different states of the country.
DELEd course is similar to D.Ed. (Diploma in Education), JBT, D.T.Ed. (Diploma in Teachers Education) and ETT (Elementary Teacher Training) courses followed with the similar syllabus and course structure. Once this course is completed the D.El.Ed. professionals are eligible to work at elementary level schools and similar educational institutes offering elementary education. This course is being approved by NCTE.
Read the full article carefully as we are providing you latest information about DElEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained.
Registration for 6 months bridge course (DELEd) will start after 9th October 2017
Duration for DELEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained
- Two years for those who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized board.
- 6 months for those who have completed B.Ed or a teacher possessing B.Ed. (Special Education) or D.Ed. (Special Education)
Eligibility Criteria for DELEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained
- You must hold Senior Secondary School Certificate or Intermediate or its equivalent with 50 % of mark (If you belong to reserved category i.e SC/ST/OBC/PH then you will get relaxation of up to 5%) OR
- You should hold 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4 years, Bachelor of Elementary Education or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) from the recognized Institute.
Syllabus for DELEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained
You can take a look for some important subjects present in the D.El.Ed. academic program. Through the list given below, you will get basic idea about the course’s structure and blueprint –
- Child Development and Learning
- Regional Language
- Art Education
- Environmental Science Teaching
- Curriculum and Pedagogy
- Physical Education
- English Language Teaching
- Social Science Teaching
- Mathematics Teaching
- General Science Education
After your Diploma in Elementary Education course is completed then you may work as elementary level teachers at educational institutes. You may find work at institutes imparting elementary level education, like –
- Private schools
- Government schools
- Coaching/Private tuition classes
- Day care centers
For more updates about DELEd for Primary Upper Primary and B.Ed Trained, you can visit our website scholarshipbag.com regularly.