CSIR UGC NET 2019: The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research under the Government of India will soon announce the notification for the National Eligibility Test (NET) for the recruitment of assistant professor and junior research fellowship program. You can submit your application tentatively in the month of January 2019. Desired applicants in the field of science and technology may submit their application for this program.
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET 2019 (Tentative)
|Events of the examination||Dates|
|Online application submission process starts from||January 2019|
|Deadline for deposit of fees (all stations)||February 2019|
|Deadline for online form submission|
|Due date for receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit|
|Due date of receipt of duly completed hard copy of online application in the examination unit (from remote areas)|
|Deadline for receipt of written request for change of examination centre only on merit basis||April 2019|
|Tentative date of publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR HRDG website||May 2019|
|Last date for accepting of representation about non-registration for this exam||June 2019|
|Examination Date (CSIR UGC NET December 2019)||June 2019|
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- For General applicants: Rs-1000/-
- For SC/ST applicants: Rs-500/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs-250/-
- You can pay your application fee via DR/CR card/Net banking/NEFT.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- You must be the Indian citizen.
- You must have scored at least 55% marks in the programs – B.Tech/BE/M.Sc/ MBBS/Integrated MS-PhD/BSc. (Hons) Degree or any other equivalent programme.
- If you belong to reserved category 5% of relaxation in marks will be allotted to you.
- If you have completed your PhD before 19 September 1992 then you can also apply for CSIR UGC NET, 2019.
- You must not exceed your upper age limit i.e 28 years of age but if you belong to scheduled castes/Schedule Tribes/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants will be relaxed with 5 years.
How to submit CISR UGC NET 2019 Application Form?
- To submit your application you have to visit the official website CSIR to fill your application form.
- Now, find the link to the application form which is available at HRDG.
- Enter your personal and academic details in the application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and your signature in the prescribed format.
- Now submit your application fee via authorised payment gateway and fill the payment details carefully.
- If you belong to Srinagar and Imphal then you can submit your fee via NEFT or RTGS too.
Exam Pattern for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- You will be asked MCQ questions in the CSIR UGC NET, 2019 exam.
- The question paper is divided into three sections/parts.
- Section A covers questions related to General Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Graphical Analysis, Numeric Ability etc.
- Section B includes of Engineering and Mathematics Aptitude.
- Section C consists of questions related to Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences.
- You have to complete your exam with in 3hrs.
|Section of Question paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time duration|
|Section A||General Aptitude, Numeric Ability, Graphical Analysis, Logical Reasoning, etc.||200||3 Hours|
|Section B||Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude|
|Section C||Application of the scientific concepts, Engineering Sciences|
Admit Card for CSIR UGC NET 2019
- You can download your admit card through the website of CSIR. Only applicants who have successfully submitted their application can download the admit card.
- It is necessary to take along the CSIR UGC NET Admit Card 2019 on the examination date.
- Examiner will not permit the applicant to appear for the exam if they will not bring the admit card.
- After you download the admit card read all the instructions carefully.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Benefits
- For the first two years, you will be provided with the stipend of up to Rs 25,000/ p.m. In addition, annual contingent grant of up to Rs. 20,000/- per fellow will be offered to the University/ Institution.
- Once you have completed two years you will be registered for upgraded fellowship i.e PhD and your monthly stipend is increased up to Rs 28,000 PM.
- As per central/state government rule, you and your family will be provided with medical facilities
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com