CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form: Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore is offering an opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are interested in medical and nursing courses. Christian Medical College will soon announce the notification for various medical courses. You have to submit applications for the CMC entrance on the basis of which you will get admission to M.Sc nursing, B.Sc nursing, Diploma in nursing courses etc.
You can check the detailed information about eligibility, application form, exam pattern, admission procedure, exam dates, etc.
Important Dates for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
- 1 Important Dates for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
- 3 Application Fee for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
- 4 CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Exam Pattern
- 5 CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Admit Card
- 6 CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Result
|Online application submissions starts from||3rd week of February 2018|
|Deadline to submit online form||4th week of March 2018|
|Last date for receipt of all supporting documents||1st week of April 2018|
|Entrance Examination||B.Sc Nursing||M.Sc Nursing||Diploma in Nursing|
|3rd week of May 2018 (Morning)||3rd week of May 2018 (Afternoon)||3rd week of May 2018 (Afternoon)|
|Notification of list for Step-2||Last week of May 2018||1st week of June 2018||Last week of May 2018|
|Step-2 (special test & interview)||Last week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018||July 2018|
|Selection results announcement||Last week of June 2018||2nd week of July 2018|
|Registration for admission||2nd week of August 2018||3rd week of August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
For B.Sc Nursing:
- Only unmarried women applicants can apply.
- You must have passed 12th or intermediate from the recognized board as the qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
- You must have achieved minimum 45% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
For Diploma in Nursing:
- You must be unmarried men or women to apply for this course.
- You must have attained minimum age of 17yrs and maximum up to 35 years.
- You must have passed 10+2 or intermediate or equivalent from recognized board with science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English subjects.
- You must achieve minimum 40% marks taken together in all subjects.
For M.Sc Nursing:
- You must have passed B.Sc. Nursing in Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with the minimum of 55% aggregate marks from recognized institution or University.
- You must have a Medical fitness certificate from the medical officer.
- You should be registered with State Registration Council of Nursing and Midwifery.
Application Fee for CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Application form
- You have to pay the administrative fee of Rs. 800/- plus as a registration fee per course.
- For (B.Sc Nursing) Group A course you have to pay Rs. 500/- per course.
- For (Diploma in Nursing) Group B, you have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-, while for M.Sc in Nursing it is Rs. 500/-.
- You can pay your application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “C.M.C. Vellore Association a/c” on any scheduled bank, payable in Vellore.
- You have to send DD to the college address before 1st April 2018 and also write your name and application number on the back side of the demand draft.
- You can also pay your fee through Challan of ICICI bank and credit/debit card.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Exam Pattern
- CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 will be Computer Based Test.
- You will get only Multiple Choice questions.
- You will get question paper only in the English language.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Admit Card
- You can download the admit card before 15 days of the commencement of the written exam from the official website.
- The hall ticket will be common for Group-A and Group-B.
- Check all the details on the admit card if you find any mistake immediately contact to the authority.
CMC Vellore Nursing 2018 Result
- The final result will be announced tentatively in the last week of June 2018.
- The list of qualified applicants will be displayed on the notice boards of the college and on the website.
- Also, qualified applicants will be will be intimated by speed post or through e-mail about the step-2 which will be held in the first week of June.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com