CMAT 2018 Application Form: Each year All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts national level entrance exam i.e CMAT under the supervision of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. After qualifying CMAT Exam you will have the opportunity to take admission into any of the Management course of your choice. The goal of this program is to nurture best applicants for the development of the nation.
You can fill your CMAT 2018 Application Form tentatively in the month of October 2017. CMAT 2018 exam will be conducted in the month of January 2018. after qualifying this exam you can get admission into various PG management courses such as Executive PGDM, PGCM, PGDM, MBA, etc.
Read the full article below about the CMAT 2018 Application Form and registration details.
Important Dates for CMAT 2018 Application Form:
|Submission of Online Application form starts from||Oct 2017|
|Deadline to submit Online application form||Dec 2017|
|Payment of Application Fee deadline||Dec 2017|
|Trial Test Date||Dec 2017|
|Admit Card Issue||Jan 2018|
|CMAT, 2018 Examination||Jan 2018|
|Result Announcement||Feb 2018|
- You must be a citizen of India.
- You must be a graduate in any discipline to apply for CMAT 2018. You must have achieved the minimum of 50% (45% if you belong to reserved category).
- If you are final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) and your result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2017-18 than you can also apply for CMAT 2018 online exam.
Application Fee for CMAT 2018 Application Form
- GEN/OBC applicants have to pay Rs.1400/-
- SC/ST and PwD applicants have to pay Rs.700/-
- You can pay your application fee via credit card/debit card/net banking and Challan deposited in any branch of SBI.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Test Centers List
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Ahmednagar, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Davangere, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Durgapur, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam
Exam Pattern for CMAT 2018
|Question Types||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness||25 questions for each section||100 marks for each section|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation|
|Total||100 Questions||400 Marks|
- You have to complete your exam within 180 minutes i.e 3 hours.
- There will be negative marking, please take care of it.
How to submit CMAT 2018 Application Form?
- Basic requirements to submit CMAT 2018 Application form are as follows:
- Computer with Internet connectivity
- Academic details
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Valid email ID and registered phone no for further communication and SMS service for updates
- Valid Credit or Debit card or Internet banking account for online fee payment
- And a printer to print your fee challans and your successful application form.
- Read all the instructions online very carefully provided by AICTE before filling online application form.
- You have to create your Username and password by registering yourself for the first time to fill further application.
- After registration, you have to enter in the application to fill it with all the required details like personal and academic details.
- Then you have to upload your recent scanned passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Then you have to fill your payment details carefully.
- Please check your application form once you have filled the application if you want to change any detail you have to click on View/Modify button. After modifying your data click save and submit your application form.
- After successful submission don’t miss to take print out of your application form for future use.
For more information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com