CG PPT 2018: Notification for Chhattisgarh CG PPT 2018 will be issued tentatively in the month of March 2018. CG PPT 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) also referred as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. This programme is offered to get admission in diploma programmes in engineering & technology fields under the various institutions of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Desired applicants must fill and submit their CG PPT 2018 application form as per schedule dates. For the year 2018, the CG PPT is going to conduct in the month of May (tentatively). The online applications for the same will available probably in the month of March 2018. Applicants can find all the related details below about how to fill the form.
CG PPT 2018 Tentative Time line of Events
|Online Application from will available from||Perhaps in March 2018|
|Deadline for the registration||April 2018|
|Admit card will available from||Probably in the month of April 2018|
|Date of entrance exam||May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||Most possibly in June 2018|
|Counselling will commence from||Probably in June 2018|
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative and concerned examination authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
First of all, candidates should ensure their eligibility whether they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions or not. The important eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Applicants should pass 10th or equivalent examination with mathematics and science subjects from any recognised board with obtaining minimum of 35% marks.
- They need to pass in mathematics and science separately without grace marks.
- Applicants must hold a domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed than 30 years as on or before 1st July 2018.
- Applicants appearing in qualifying examination may also eligible to apply.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form: How to apply
- The authority will release the application form probably in the month of March 2018. Candidate can obtain the application form only via online mode through the official portal of the authority. Fill all the mandatory fields carefully and correctly.
- Applicants must pay the application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.150/- for candidates from OBC category and Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
- They can pay the CG PPT application fee through debit card/credit card. Candidates must submit the duly filled form before the due date.
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions|
|Marking scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Negative marking||No provision of negative marking|
|Subjects||Physics, chemistry and mathematics|
Candidates can download the CG PPT 2018 Admit Card through the official website of the authority. The admit card will available probably in the month of April 2018. Candidates must bring their admit card at the examination centre.
Announcement of Result
The CG PPT 2018 Result will announce probably in the month of June 2018. Candidates can check their results through the official website of the board. Preserve the result till the admission process is over. A separate merit list will be prepared for all the categories on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination.
The concerned examination authority will conduct the counselling process through online mode in the month of June 2018 (tentative). The officials will invite the candidates on the basis of their rank in the exam. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of candidate’s rank and their choices of colleges.
For further updates, keep visiting scholarshipbag.com