UPSC will soon announce result for Combined Defence academy (CDS)-2 in the month of December 2017 or January 2018 (Tentative). Exam for CDS 2 will be conducted on 19 November 2017. You can check your CDS 2 Result 2017 online through the official portal.
After the declaration of result qualified applicants will be called for SSB Interview which is the primary part of Ministry of Defence. This will be the final interview for the admission to:
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, SSC Women (Non-Technical)
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai, SSC Course (for Men)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (PreFlying) Training Course
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
Once you have qualified your written examination, you are required to register yourself Online on Indian Army Recruiting website joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of the announcement of written result.
CDS 2 Result 2017 Important Dates:
|Date of exam of CDS 2 2017||19 November 2017|
|CDS 2 Result 2017 announcement||December 2017 or January 2018 (Tentative)|
Important Note: Applicants who have not qualified written exam, their mark sheet will be uploaded within 15 days on the commission’s official website just after the conduction of Interview(SSB) and it available on the website throughout 60 days. Don’t miss to read more about UPSC Exam Calendar 2017.
- During the admission, the qualified application you are required to submit the original certificates in support of age (Date of Birth), educational qualifications, NCC (C) (Army Wing/Senior Division Air Wing/Naval Wing) etc.
- Submission of documents needs to be submitted within two weeks of completion of the SSB Interview.
- If you want to obtain any information/clarification regarding exam you can visit facilitation counter provided by the Union Public Service Commission near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. You can also check CDS Result 2017.
How to check CDS 2 Result 2017?
All the results of UPSC are published on its website www.upsc.gov.in. The result is in PDF format which contains roll no of all the candidates who have been declared as qualified for the next stage of selection round. Please read all the steps below for hoe to check the result?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC, you will see a box named as What’s New, the in that box you will find many options to be clicked you have to click on Written Result -CDS Exam(II).
- Step 2: When you open/ download the CDS result file, you can check your roll no. under OTA, AFA, INA, IMA. The easiest way is to press shortcut key ctrl+F a rectangular box will appear put your roll no. there if you passed written exam it will be displayed directly on your screen.
Note: We have provided you with this information on the basis of the announcement made last year as soon as authority announces result we will update the same, till then keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.