UPSC has announced notification for CDS 2 2017 Exam. If you are interested in joining defence services then this is the best choice for you. If you are eligible then don’t waste your time submit your Online Application for CDS 2 2017 Exam before 8 November 2017. This is the One-day exam which will be conducted on 19 November 2017. Please don’t miss to check UPSC Exam Calendar 2017.
The Combined Defence Services Exam will be organised for the Officers Training Academy, Indian Military Academy, Navy Academy and Air Force Academy.
CDS 2 2017 Exam Important Dates:
|Notification announced on
||8 August 2017
|Deadline for the submission of application
||8 September 2017
||19 November 2017
Eligibility Criteria for CDS 2 2017 Exam
|Age limit according to institutes
|Air Force Academy
||20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2016
|Indian Military Academy
||Born After 2nd 07 1992 and earlier than 1st July 1997
|Indian Naval Academy
||Unmarried male candidates Born not earlier than 2nd July 1992 & not later than 1st 07 1997
|Officers Training Academy (Women, Non-Technical)
||Unmarried women candidates born between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997
|Officers Training Academy (Man)
||Born Between 2nd July 1991 to 1st July 1997
Required Educational Qualification for CDS 2 2017 Exam
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Only Bachelor youths are eligible to apply.
- You should be an Indian applicant or you have migrated from another place with an intention of settling down in India.
CDS 2 2017 Exam Application Fee:
- For General/OBC applicants Fee will be RS. 200
- But If you belong to SC/ST/Female category, you don’t have to pay any fee.
How to pay Fee?
- You have to pay your fee for CDS 2 2017 Exam by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash or you can also use Net Banking facility of State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Travancore, State Bank of Patiala or you can pay via VISA/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Please note that Once you have paid fee will not be refunded in any condition.
Exam Pattern for CDS 2 2017
For admission to Indian Naval Academy, Indian Military Academy and Air Force Academy
||100 Marks for each subject
||2 Hours for each subject
For Admission to Officers’ Training Academy (OTA)
||2 Hours for every subject
||100 Marks for every subject
How to fill CDS 2 2017 Exam Application Form?
- First of all, you need to visit the official portal of UPSC, then click on the apply button for CDS II exam.
- After that, you have to register yourself if you are already registered no need to fill that form. Directly get logged into the application page. To get yourself registered you should have valid Email ID and Phone no.
- Further, you have to fill your Online application form in which you to be prepared details like Personal profile, educational qualification, experience, exam cities, upload documents, scanned signature and recent photograph in prescribed format.
- Then carefully make payment, please read instruction given above for Fee Payment.
- Before final submission check all the details carefully, because once you finally submit the form, will not be entertained in future for the wrong information you have provided in the application form.
For further information and further changes keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com on regular basis.