BITSAT 2018: Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is India’s one most leading institute which is also a deemed University approved by UGC. BITS, Pilani offers higher Education in the fields of Management, Humanities, Engineering, Sciences, Technology, and Pharmacy.
Every year BITS, Pilani organizes Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT). So applicants who were waiting for this get ready for BITSAT 2018. You have the opportunity to get admission in one of the three institutes of BIT, Pilani i.e BITS Pilani Campus, Hyderabad Campus, BITS, Pilani-Dubai campus and K. K. Birla Goa Campus. You can fill the application form Online tentatively in the month of February.
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Events for BITSAT Application Form||Schedules|
|BITSAT Application Form starts from||December 2017|
|Dead to fill BITSAT Application Form||February 2018|
|Test Centre allotment & announcement of applicants||February 2018|
|Applicants to reserve test dates||March 2018|
|Downloading of BITSAT Exam admit cards||March 2018|
|BITSAT 2018 online test||May 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2018:
- If you are seeking admissions in any of the integrated programs offered by BITS, Pilani, you must be 12th passed applicant following the pattern 10+2 from recognised board.
- Its necessary to have compulsory subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) in 12th to take admission in BITS, Pilani. PCM having candidates may also apply for B.Pharm.
- If you are seeking admissions in B.Pharma than its necessary to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- You must have received aggregate 75% in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics/Biology in 12th. And at least 60% each in respective subjects.
- You must be confident and proficient in English.
Online BITS Application Form Fee
For male applicants the application fee is Rs- 2750/- and for Female applicants BITS Application Form fee is Rs- 2250/-. You have to pay BITS Application Form Fee only through Online mode in any branch of ICICI Bank. You can also use credit/debit card/ net banking to pay your fee. You are suggested to keep a copy of fee payment slip for future use.
How to apply for BITSAT 2018?
- If are desired to get admission in BITS, Pilani, first you have to visit in the official website of BITS, Pilani to apply for BITSAT EXAM.
- Then you have to enter your personal information like your name, registered contact no, registered email ID and DOB etc.
- Then coming to the next you have to fill your academic qualification and other necessary details required in BITS application form.
- After that, you have to make payment for BITSAT 2018 application form via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
- The BITSAT Exam will be held only through online mode.
- You are allowed to choose the BITSAT 2018 examination center, date, and venue for the exam.
- The total duration for BITS exam will be 3 hours.
- The BITS exam will consist of 150 objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Please note that T\there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
BITSAT Syllabus 2018:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics and Electronic Devices
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry and Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming and Mathematical Modelling
- English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Composition, Verbal Reasoning and Nonverbal Reasoning
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
You can download your admit Card through official website of BITSAT, only those applicants will be able to download who have successfully submitted their application form in prescribed manner. Please note that without admit card, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
BITSAT 2018 Result
Applicants who successfully appeared in the BITSAT 2018 entrance exam may check their BITSAT 2018 result through the official Website of BITSAT. You are suggested to download your result and take a printout of the same for future use.
BITSAT 2018 Counselling
Please note that counseling will be held soon after the declaration of result. Normally, authority organizes three to four rounds of BITSAT counseling. In the first round of Bitsat 2018 counseling, the seats are distributed on the basis of the admit list. In second round seat is allocated from the waiting list and third admit lists are generated and seats are distributed, respectively to the deserving applicants.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.