Bihar Polytechnic 2018: Bihar Polytechnic entrance test is being organized every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Applications for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 will be accepted in may 2018 for The Bihar Polytechnic entrance test 2018 which is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance examination which will be conducted for offering admission in various polytechnic courses provided under the different polytechnic institutions and colleges of Bihar state. Candidates who want to appear in this exam must submit their Bihar Polytechnic 2018 application form on or before the due date.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 (DCECE) Eligibility Criteria.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Candidates must hold the domicile of Bihar state.
- Applicants whose parents/guardian is permanent residence of Bihar may also eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for PE programmes
- Applicants should qualify/appearing 10th or equivalent examination with minimum of 35% marks.
- There is no provision of age limit.
Eligibility criteria for PPE programmes
- Candidates, who qualify 10th or equivalent exam with minimum of 50% marks in Science and Mathematics separately, are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 19 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
Eligibility criteria for PMD programmes
- Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination with chemistry, physics, and biology and English subjects.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 15 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.
- The application form of Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 will be available in both online as well as offline modes.
- Candidates may obtain the form probably in the month of March 2018.
Note: For online application, candidates may visit the official website of authority. They can obtain the applications offline through the designated counter. After filling the application form, applicants should send it along with the necessary documents to the below address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,P.O – B.V. College, Patna –Bihar (800014)
- For 1 group: 550/- (Rs.330/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 2 group: 660/- (Rs.385/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 3 group: 770/- (Rs.440/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 4 group: 880/- (Rs.500/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
Note: Dates and fee mentioned above are tentative and concerned authority may change the dates and fee as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
|Exam mode||Offline mode (pen and paper based mode)|
|Type||Objective type questions|
|Mode||Paper & Pen based test|
|No. of Questions||90 objective type questions|
- The syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic will be different for various courses. The syllabus will include several subjects like chemistry, physics, mathematics, numerical ability, general science, English, Hindi and general knowledge. For PE courses the syllabus will involved the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics.Admit cardThe authority will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card probably from the last week of April 2018.
- Aspirants can download the admit card from the official portal of BCECE. The admit card will include important details related exam such as candidate’s name & roll number, exam venue, exam date & timing, date of birth, etc.
The authority will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Result via online mode through the official portal of the board. The result will declare probably in the month of June 2018. Applicants should preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
For more news and updates, stay tune with scholarshipbag.com