Azim Premji Fellowship 2018: Azim Premji Foundation is dedicated not for profit organization works for the benefits of deserved people in India. Foundation’s priority is to explore education in diverse parts of India for which forudation is dealing with Government, State and Districts Institutes. The goal of this foundation is to offer eductaion with out any difference for the development of country.
Azim Premji University Admission 2018, APU is inviting applications for admission in postgraduate programs i.e Azim Premji Fellowship 2018. Applications from interested applicants are sought for the following postgraduate programs.
Programmes offered under Azim Premji Fellowship 2018
- The Master of Arts (M.A.) Education (Duration 2 years)
- The Master of Arts (M.A.) Development(Duration 2 years)
- The Master of Arts in Public Policy and Governance (MPG) (Duration 2 years)
Eligibility Criteria for Azim Premji Fellowship 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline (including Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Commerce, Management, etc.) from a recognised University.
- Undergraduate students who are appearing for their final year examinations and completing their graduation on or before September 2018 are also eligible to apply. The offer of provisional admission is valid only on successful completion of graduation.
Please note that eligibility criteria for above three programs are same.
Candidates with work experience are actively encouraged to apply.
Selection Procedure for Azim Premji Fellowship 2018
- Selection will be made on the basis of a written test and personal interview. Written test will assess the Reading Comprehension, Reasoning and General and Social Awareness.
- Test date; Jan 2018
- Those applicants who qualify written test will be called for Personal interview.
- The interview will be conducted in Feb-March 2018.
How to apply for Azim Premji Fellowship 2018
Interested applicants can apply both Online and Offline.
Online: Step 1: Applicant has to first register online. To register please click HERE.
Step 2: On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered e-mail ID with login credentials to access the form and complete it online.
Offline: Step 1: Download application form HERE.
Step 2: Fill in the application form. Send the completed form along with demand draft and photograph to Admissions Office, Azim Premji University, PES Campus, Pixel Park, B Block, Electronics City, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560100.
Application Fee: An application fee of Rs. 250/- to be remitted in favour of Azim Premji Foundation for Development. An applicant applying online can make payment via SBI Collect and applicant applying offline need to make payment through Demand Draft in favour of “Azim Premji Foundation for Development”.
Availability of Online Application Forms Mid September 2017
Last date for receipt of completed application form January 2018
National Entrance Test January 2018
Announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview First week of February 2018
Personal Interviews February – March 2018
Announcement of selected candidates Mid-April 2018
Orientation and commencement of program Mid July 2018
For more info please Click HERE.