UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 for Junior Assistants, Ameen,Steno,Bhandarpal 179 post: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC), Uttarakhand has announced notification for its upcoming examination for various vacant positions in the government department. The commission has the full authority to recruit group C vacant position in the state’s various department. The Notification is being announced on 16 October 2017 and the last date to submit your application is 16 November 2017. So, the desired applicants may log in to the official website to fill the application form before the due date. You can check below full detail about how to fill the application and what is the criteria to be eligible for the post?
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017: Details of the vacant positions
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Name of Vacancy||Number of Posts|
|01.||109||Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator||96 posts|
|03.||111||Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||69 posts|
|04.||112||Assistant Bhandarpal||12 posts|
|Total Vacancy||179 Posts|
Important dates for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Uttarakhand SSSC Advertisement published on 16.10.2017
- Online application starts from 17.10.2017
- Deadline for submission of Uttarakhand SSSC Online Application Form: 16.11.2017
- Closing date for submission of Application Fee: 16.11.2017
Eligibility Criteria For Uttarakhand SSSC Junior Assistant
- You must not cross upper age limit as 42 years for UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy 2017. For all reserved categories, age relaxation will be applicable as on 01.07.2017 for Jr. Assistant & Computer Operator post. Those applicants will belong to other categories will be allowed with age relaxation as per department rules. Eligible applicants must refer to Uttarakhand SSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 for more information about the age limit for Group-C Vacancies.
- You should have passed Intermediate Examination of Uttarakhand or its equivalent for UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy 2017. If you want to apply for Computer Operator post you must have the minimum speed of 4000 key depression per hour.
Preferences will be given to those:
- Who has achieved full Knowledge of computer and English Hindi typing knowledge.
- Who Served minimum two years in Territorial Army
- Who is having Nation Caded Corps B Certificate.
Eligibility Details For Dy. Sports Officer, Assistant Instructor
- You must have attained minimum 21 years of age for Uttarakhand SSSC Group-C Jobs 2017. You must not cross maximum age limit of 42 years for Assistant Instructor Group-C & Other posts. For reserved categories, age relaxation will be applicable as on 01.07.2017 for UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Vacancy 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit for Uttarakhand SC/ ST participants will be applicable as per departmental rules for Group-C Jobs.
- You should hold Graduation Degree from any affiliated University of Uttarakhand.
- Also, you must have Sports Experiences and Qualifications in the relevant field of Sports for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017. You can check further details about educational qualifications for Assistant Instructor & Other posts via UKSSSC Official Notification 2017.
Application Fee for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- You have to pay Rs 300/- as your application fee, For reserved categories application fee will be 150/-
- Fee can be submitted using Online banking, Credit or Debit card or you can submit your fee via e-Challan from Bank of Baroda.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Exam pattern and selection process for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test for UKSSSC Assistant Instructor Vacancy 2017. Written Test will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 200 marks. You will get 2 hours to complete your exam.
- You will get questions from subjects like General Hindi, General Knowledge, and General Budget.
Pay Scale For UKSSSC Jr. Assistant & Computer Operator
You can check the scale of pay according to relevant post for UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy 2017 below :
|Name of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Junior Assistant/ Computer Operator||Level-4, Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 81100/- (Computer Operator) &
Level-03, Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/- (for Other department’s posts)
|Ameen||Level-03, Rs. 21700/- to Rs. 69100/-|
|Stenographer/ Personal Assistant||Level-4, Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 81100/- (for Stenographer-Computer Operator post)
& Level-05, Rs. 29200/- to Rs. 92300/- (for Other department’s posts)
|Assistant Bhandarpal||Level-2, Rs. 19900/- to Rs. 63200/-|
How to fill application for UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand SSSC Online Application Forms will be available on UKSSSC Official Website for Group- C Jobs. Applicants who want to apply for UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy can easily fill Online Application Form before or on 16.11.2017. Below you can check steps to fill application:
- First, you must visit the official website and log on Official Website i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in
- Then you can click on UKSSSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Link.
- You can read Uttarakhand SSSC Advertisement carefully to fill the application.
- Then click on Apply Online Link.
- After that, you must fill up all required information in UKSSSC Online Form very carefully.
- You will have to upload scanned images of relevant certificates, passport size photo & your signature in UKSSSC Online Form.
- You must recheck your filled Uttarakhand SSSC Online Registration form.
- After filling your application you should click on Submit button.
- You need to make online payment of Application Fee without which application is incomplete.
- applicants can submit Uttarakhand SSSC Online Application Form for UKSSSC Group-C Vacancy 2017 till the last date 16.11.2017.
[button color=”red” size=”big” link=”http://www.uksssc.in/ADVERTISEMENTUKSSSC/Default.aspx” target=”blank” ]Click Here for Online Application Portal [/button]
For more information and queries keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.