[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Good News for the candidates who are preparing for State civil Services examination/PCS Exam, Uttarakhand State Public Service Commission-Haridwar UKPSC issued the recent PSC notification on 8th October 2016 regarding the application process of Uttarakhand PCS, Combined State Civil Upper Subordinate Examination 2016. Uttarakhand pcs 2017 mains exam will be conducted after the successful completion of UKPCS 2016 Prelemis Process.
UKPCS 2016 Prelemis exam was successfully conducted on 29th January 2017. UKPCS Exam was conducted to recruit & fill the 138 Vacancies Which Includes the position of Deputy Collectors, Deputy Superintendent Police Assistant Commissioners, Commercial Tax Officer & other various vacancies. Online Application was open from 8th October 2016 and deadline to submit the application was 25th October 2016. if you are interested in making a career in civil services then this is a right opportunity. This Uttarakhand PCS Exam conducted in the month of January 2017,29.
Uttarakhand PCS Exam Date announced by UKPSC is 29th January 2017
UK PCS Notification for Upper Subordinate Service Examination (UK PCS) 2016
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) invites Online applications for the following posts:
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Vacancies under UKPSC 2016 Exam
- Total No of posts : 138 Posts
- Age restriction : 21 to 42 years (as on 01.07.2016)
No of Post
- Deputy Collector :5
- Sales Tax Officer: 51 posts in Finance Department
- Assistant Commissioner: 32 posts in Finance Department
- Superintendent of Police: 17 posts
- Finance Officer: 10 posts in Finance Department
- Assistant Town Commissioner 2: 09 posts in Town Development Department
- Post Name Deputy Collector: 05 posts in Uttarakhand Civil Service
- District Commandant Home-guard: 02 posts
- Superintendent of Prison: 02 posts
- Editor: 01 posts in Information Department
- Assistant Registrar (Co-operative department): 01 post
- District Information Officer: 02 posts in Information Department
- District Minority Welfare Officer: 02 posts in Minority Welfare Department
- Assistant Town Planner: 02 posts in Housing Development Department
- District Saving Officer: 01 posts in Finance Department
- Feature Writer: 01 posts in Information Department
- Educational Qualification: candidates need to own graduation degree from a diagnosed university.
- Nationality : Indian
Job place: All Uttarakhand
UKPCS Application fee
:Gen/OBC applicants need to pay Rs. 150/- and Rs. 60/- for SC/ST/PWD/ Ex. man candidates of Uttarakhand by Challan in any branch of state bank Of India (SBI) or the internet Banking / Debit Card.
How to apply UKPSC GOV in interested candidates can apply on-line by UKPSC official website site www.ukpsc.gov.in .
Uttarakhand UKPCS 2016, New Exam Pattern & Syllabus Pre and Main Click Here
UKPCS Important Dates
- Starting Date for fill online application form :08.10.2016
- last Date for Submission online application form :25.10.2016 (Before 11:59:59 PM)
- Closing Date for taking Printout of eChallan :27.10.2016
- Closing Date for fee of application fee through Challan :28.10.2016 (Banking Hours)
- Closing Date for fee of application fees by on-line Netbanking/Debit Card :28.10.2016 (Before 11:59:59 PM)
Uttarakhand PCS Important links :
UKPSC Recent Update for Uttarakhand PCS Exam 2016
UKPSC UKPCS Syllabus EXAM Pattern UKPCS UKPSC Recent Update
UKPSC Lower Subordinate Exam 2016 Admit Card Download
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message]
I am message box. Click edit button to change this text.