BITSAT 2018: Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani is India’s one most leading institute which is also a deemed University approved by UGC. BITS, Pilani offers higher Education in the fields of Management, Humanities, Engineering, Sciences, Technology, and Pharmacy.
Every year BITS, Pilani organizes Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT). So applicants who were waiting for this get ready for BITSAT 2018. You have the opportunity to get admission in one of the three institutes of BIT, Pilani i.e BITS Pilani Campus, Hyderabad Campus, BITS, Pilani-Dubai campus and K. K. Birla Goa Campus. You can fill the application form Online tentatively in the month of February.
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates (Tentative)
|Events for BITSAT Application Form
|BITSAT Application Form starts from
|Dead to fill BITSAT Application Form
|Test Centre allotment & announcement of applicants
|Applicants to reserve test dates
|Downloading of BITSAT Exam admit cards
|BITSAT 2018 online test
Eligibility Criteria for BITSAT 2018:
- If you are seeking admissions in any of the integrated programs offered by BITS, Pilani, you must be 12th passed applicant following the pattern 10+2 from recognised board.
- Its necessary to have compulsory subjects i.e Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics(PCM) in 12th to take admission in BITS, Pilani. PCM having candidates may also apply for B.Pharm.
- If you are seeking admissions in B.Pharma than its necessary to have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as compulsory subjects in 12th class.
- You must have received aggregate 75% in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics/Biology in 12th. And at least 60% each in respective subjects.
- You must be confident and proficient in English.
Online BITS Application Form Fee
For male applicants the application fee is Rs- 2750/- and for Female applicants BITS Application Form fee is Rs- 2250/-. You have to pay BITS Application Form Fee only through Online mode in any branch of ICICI Bank. You can also use credit/debit card/ net banking to pay your fee. You are suggested to keep a copy of fee payment slip for future use.
How to apply for BITSAT 2018?
- If are desired to get admission in BITS, Pilani, first you have to visit in the official website of BITS, Pilani to apply for BITSAT EXAM.
- Then you have to enter your personal information like your name, registered contact no, registered email ID and DOB etc.
- Then coming to the next you have to fill your academic qualification and other necessary details required in BITS application form.
- After that, you have to make payment for BITSAT 2018 application form via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking.
BITSAT Exam Pattern
- The BITSAT Exam will be held only through online mode.
- You are allowed to choose the BITSAT 2018 examination center, date, and venue for the exam.
- The total duration for BITS exam will be 3 hours.
- The BITS exam will consist of 150 objective type questions.
- Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks.
- Please note that T\there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
BITSAT Syllabus 2018:
- Physics: Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Electromagnetic Induction, Optics, Modern Physics and Electronic Devices
- Chemistry: States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Hydrogen and s-block elements, p- d- and f-block elements, Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons, Stereochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen, Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry and Biological, Industrial and Environmental chemistry
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Ordinary Differential Equations, Probability, Vectors, Statistics, Linear Programming and Mathematical Modelling
- English Proficiency & Logical Reasoning: Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, Composition, Verbal Reasoning and Nonverbal Reasoning
BITSAT 2018 Admit Card
You can download your admit Card through official website of BITSAT, only those applicants will be able to download who have successfully submitted their application form in prescribed manner. Please note that without admit card, you will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
BITSAT 2018 Result
Applicants who successfully appeared in the BITSAT 2018 entrance exam may check their BITSAT 2018 result through the official Website of BITSAT. You are suggested to download your result and take a printout of the same for future use.
BITSAT 2018 Counselling
Please note that counseling will be held soon after the declaration of result. Normally, authority organizes three to four rounds of BITSAT counseling. In the first round of Bitsat 2018 counseling, the seats are distributed on the basis of the admit list. In second round seat is allocated from the waiting list and third admit lists are generated and seats are distributed, respectively to the deserving applicants.
For further information, keep visiting our blog scholarshipbag.com.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018: Bihar Polytechnic entrance test is being organized every year by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Applications for Bihar Polytechnic 2018 will be accepted in may 2018 for The Bihar Polytechnic entrance test 2018 which is also known as Diploma Certificate Entrance Competitive Examination (DCECE).
Bihar Polytechnic is a state level entrance examination which will be conducted for offering admission in various polytechnic courses provided under the different polytechnic institutions and colleges of Bihar state. Candidates who want to appear in this exam must submit their Bihar Polytechnic 2018 application form on or before the due date.
Bihar Polytechnic 2018 (DCECE) Eligibility Criteria.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Candidates must hold the domicile of Bihar state.
- Applicants whose parents/guardian is permanent residence of Bihar may also eligible to apply.
Eligibility criteria for PE programmes
- Applicants should qualify/appearing 10th or equivalent examination with minimum of 35% marks.
- There is no provision of age limit.
Eligibility criteria for PPE programmes
- Candidates, who qualify 10th or equivalent exam with minimum of 50% marks in Science and Mathematics separately, are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 19 years of age as on 1st July of the admission year.
Eligibility criteria for PMD programmes
- Candidates must qualify 10th or equivalent examination with chemistry, physics, and biology and English subjects.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination may also apply.
- The minimum age limit of candidate is 15 years and the upper age limit is 30 years.
- The application form of Bihar Polytechnic (DCECE) 2018 will be available in both online as well as offline modes.
- Candidates may obtain the form probably in the month of March 2018.
Note: For online application, candidates may visit the official website of authority. They can obtain the applications offline through the designated counter. After filling the application form, applicants should send it along with the necessary documents to the below address:
Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board,I.A.S. Association Building, Near Patna Airport,P.O – B.V. College, Patna –Bihar (800014)
- For 1 group: 550/- (Rs.330/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 2 group: 660/- (Rs.385/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 3 group: 770/- (Rs.440/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
- For 4 group: 880/- (Rs.500/- for candidates from SC/ST category)
Note: Dates and fee mentioned above are tentative and concerned authority may change the dates and fee as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
||Offline mode (pen and paper based mode)
||Objective type questions
||Paper & Pen based test
|No. of Questions
||90 objective type questions
- The syllabus of Bihar Polytechnic will be different for various courses. The syllabus will include several subjects like chemistry, physics, mathematics, numerical ability, general science, English, Hindi and general knowledge. For PE courses the syllabus will involved the subjects of physics, chemistry and mathematics.Admit cardThe authority will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card probably from the last week of April 2018.
- Aspirants can download the admit card from the official portal of BCECE. The admit card will include important details related exam such as candidate’s name & roll number, exam venue, exam date & timing, date of birth, etc.
The authority will release the Bihar Polytechnic 2018 Result via online mode through the official portal of the board. The result will declare probably in the month of June 2018. Applicants should preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
For more news and updates, stay tune with scholarshipbag.com
CG PPT 2018: Notification for Chhattisgarh CG PPT 2018 will be issued tentatively in the month of March 2018. CG PPT 2018 is a state level entrance test conducted every year by Professional Examination Board (CGPEB) also referred as Chhattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test. This programme is offered to get admission in diploma programmes in engineering & technology fields under the various institutions of the state of Chhattisgarh.
Desired applicants must fill and submit their CG PPT 2018 application form as per schedule dates. For the year 2018, the CG PPT is going to conduct in the month of May (tentatively). The online applications for the same will available probably in the month of March 2018. Applicants can find all the related details below about how to fill the form.
CG PPT 2018 Tentative Time line of Events
|Online Application from will available from
||Perhaps in March 2018
|Deadline for the registration
|Admit card will available from
||Probably in the month of April 2018
|Date of entrance exam
|Declaration of Result
||Most possibly in June 2018
|Counselling will commence from
||Probably in June 2018
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative and concerned examination authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
First of all, candidates should ensure their eligibility whether they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions or not. The important eligibility conditions are as follows:
- Applicants should pass 10th or equivalent examination with mathematics and science subjects from any recognised board with obtaining minimum of 35% marks.
- They need to pass in mathematics and science separately without grace marks.
- Applicants must hold a domicile certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- The upper age limit of candidates should not exceed than 30 years as on or before 1st July 2018.
- Applicants appearing in qualifying examination may also eligible to apply.
CG PPT 2018 Application Form: How to apply
- The authority will release the application form probably in the month of March 2018. Candidate can obtain the application form only via online mode through the official portal of the authority. Fill all the mandatory fields carefully and correctly.
- Applicants must pay the application fee of Rs.200/- (Rs.150/- for candidates from OBC category and Rs.100/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
- They can pay the CG PPT application fee through debit card/credit card. Candidates must submit the duly filled form before the due date.
|Number of questions
|Type of questions
||Multiple choice questions
||1 mark for each correct response
||No provision of negative marking
||Physics, chemistry and mathematics
Candidates can download the CG PPT 2018 Admit Card through the official website of the authority. The admit card will available probably in the month of April 2018. Candidates must bring their admit card at the examination centre.
Announcement of Result
The CG PPT 2018 Result will announce probably in the month of June 2018. Candidates can check their results through the official website of the board. Preserve the result till the admission process is over. A separate merit list will be prepared for all the categories on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination.
The concerned examination authority will conduct the counselling process through online mode in the month of June 2018 (tentative). The officials will invite the candidates on the basis of their rank in the exam. Allotment of seats is done on the basis of candidate’s rank and their choices of colleges.
For further updates, keep visiting scholarshipbag.com
MP PPT 2018: Interested applicants may be apply for Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test (MP PPT) 2018 organised by ‘Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’ (MPPEB). ‘Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board’ (MPPEB) is also known as ‘VYAPAM’. MP PPT is a state level entrance examination. Eligible candidates may apply for the examination to get the admission in the various colleges of Madhya Pradesh. This exam is conducted every year to enroll students in various polytechnic branch of engineering in Polytechnic collages.
In the given post, candidates can get the details about the application form, exam pattern, and eligibility criteria.
MP PPT 2018 Key Dates
The dates about the MP PPT 2018 have been given in the below table:
||Online Application Form Release Date
||Online Application Form End Date
||Online Correction Period
||Admit Card Release Date
||Admission starts Date
Note: Dates mentioned are tentative and authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
MP PPT 2018 Application Form
Instructions to be followed :
- The application will be available only on the official website of VYAPAM.
- Applicants shall have to provide all the important details in the application form. The information will be about the name of the applicants, his residence, his educational qualifications and various others.
- Apart from that, they will have to attach the photo and signature (which must be in the scanned jpeg format) in the application form.
- The application fee is also the important part of the application form which every applicant must submit before the submission of the application
- The application fee will be Rs. 400 for all the applicants and the candidates of the reserved category will pay the fee of Rs. 200.
- It will also be important for all the applicants to take the printout of the application form before submitting the application form.
MP PPT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the MP PPT 2018 will be as:
- The candidates must be the citizen of the country.
- Besides, the applicant must be having the domicile in the state of Madhya Pradesh. And applicants shall have to present the certificate of domicile at the time of admission before the admission board.
- Mathematics,Physics, and Chemistry are the subjects which all the applicants must have studied at the senior secondary level of education.
- The marks attained by the applicants in the secondary school examination must be 35%.
MP PPT 2018 Admit Card
After the successful submission of the application form and one or two weeks before the commencement of the examination, every applicant will be issued admit card. Most probably, the authority will issue the admit card in the month of June.
It will be necessary for all the applicants to take the admit card at the examination centre at the time of the exam. In the case of the absence of the admit card, candidates will not be able to appear the examination.
MP PPT 2018 Result
VYAPAM will publish the result of the examination in the month of July 2018. Candidates, who qualify the examination, will be eligible to take part in the admission process further. The admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit which will be prepared previously on the basis of the marks attained by candidates in the written examination.
For further information, keep visiting scholarshipbag.com
AP Polycet 2018 exam, Candidates from recognized board will be invited to apply for AP Polycet 2018 conducted by Andhra Pradesh state board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET). This exam will be conducted to select the candidates for admission into the engineering courses and non-engineering technical courses in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP Polycet is a state level entrance examination conducted every year.
In this article, applicants can find out all the details about the application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and the important dates.
Important Dates AP Polycet 2018
Here are the dates about the AP Polycet 2018 examination and the admission process:
||Sale of Application Form Date
||Last Date of Application Form
||AP Polycet Exam Date
Note: Dates mentioned above are tentative and concerned authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
AP Polycet 2018 Application Form
- The application form will be available on the official portal of the admission authority.
- Applicants shall have to fill all the details as name, address and the details of the educational qualification in the application form.
- Along with that, they shall have to attach the scanned copy of the photo and signature in the application form.
AP Polycet 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Every applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- In addition to that, the applicants must be having the domicile of Andhra Pradesh/Telangana.
- Candidates must have passed the senior secondary examination from any recognized board.
- Applicants must have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as compulsory subjects at the senior secondary level and he must have attained minimum 35% marks in each subject.
AP Polycet 2018 Exam Pattern
- There will be a question paper of objective nature which will have multiple choice questions.
- The number of questions in the exam will be 120.
- The questions in the exam will be from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, mathematics and General English.
- The level of the questions will be of high school standard.
- The total time allotted for the exam will be 2 hours.
- The best thing about the exam is that there will be no negative marking in the exam and thus candidates can attempt all the questions.
AP Polycet 2018 Result
The result will be announced through the online website and applicants after qualifying the examination can apply for the various courses. On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates, institutes and colleges will offer admission to the applicants.
For more updates, please visit scholarshipbag.com