V SAT 2018- If you are aspirant of engineering here is the opportunity for you. Vignan’s University, India’s reputed University is conducting V SAT 2018 to get admission in B.Tech program. This B.Tech program is a university level entrance examination. If you are keen to be a future engineer you may also apply through JEE Main & EAMCET. In this article you may find all important and related information like exam dates, eligibility criteria, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, etc.
V SAT 2018 Exam Dates
Vignan University Entrance exam 2017-18 Exam schedule (V SAT 2018), subject to announcement of concerned examination authority. (Please keep visiting this page for updates)
|Application starts from||IInd week of November 2017|
|Deadline for application filling (Tentative)||IInd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Issue from||IIIrd week of 04 2018|
|Examination Date||IVth week of April 2018|
|Result Out||Ist week of May 2018|
|Counseling starts from||IInd week of May 2018|
V SAT 2018 Application Form
- Concerned authority may announce notification for V SAT 2018 in 2nd week of November 2017.
- Applications may be filled till 2nd week of April.
- You will find two ways to fill form-
1- Online Mode- You have to fill online form with all required details
2- Offline Mode- (i) You have to make payment of Rs. 1000/- in person in Indian Bank Branches or Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad. List of Indian Bank Branches or Vignan Schools or Colleges can be downloaded from concerned authority web page.
(ii) Download V-SAT 2018 application form, simply fill this form on your own and submit it along with Rs 1000/- dd made in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur. Form can be sent to the below given address before last date as mentioned above. Candidates should write their name and address on the back side of Demand Draft.
Address on which V-SAT 2018 and DD to be sent-
Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P)- India
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78
- Please keep a copy of your application for future use.
Vignan University fee structure for B.Tec
V SAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- You should be born on or after 1 July 1996 to apply.
- You must be passed out Intermediate or its equivalent from recognised board with minimum 60% aggregate marks
- Don’t miss the opportunity to apply if you are appearing candidate.
List of Courses offered by Vignan University for B.Tec
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engg.
- Food Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile & Fashion Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer science & Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
V SAT 2018 Exam Format
You can find Exam Format details for V SAT 2018 below-
- Exam Slot: The exam will be held on the 4th week of April in two slots (9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon & 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM).
- Examination Mode: online mode only.
- Language: The question paper will be in English language.
- Exam Duration: Only 180 minutes will be offered to complete your exam.
- Question Types and No. of Questions: Multiple choice question and total 120 question will be asked.
- Subjects Covered: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- Marking Pattern: Each correct answer carries one mark.
- There is no Negative Marking.
- For B.Tech program, you have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English/Aptitude section.
- You have to attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English/Aptitude section if you are appearing for B.Tech Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Biomedical Engineering/Food Technology Courses
V SAT 2018 Syllabus
Subjects covered by V SAT 2018 are English/Aptitude, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Major topics and chapters will be covered from class 11th & 12th.
V SAT 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card or hall ticket will be issued only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their application forms on time with complete information.
- The admit card will contain name,photograph, signature, address of the test centre allotted and test date & time.
- The admit cards will be dispatched through courier/speed post. Admit cards once received by the candidates must be verified by them if they find any incompletion they must notify to
Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University.
(email@example.com) Ph:+91863-2344777 / 78 Toll free No. 1800-425-2529
- No candidate will be permitted to take the test without a valid hall ticket. The admit card will be preserved for the counselling and admission procedure.
V SAT 2018 Results
Results for V SAT 2018 tentatively will be declared in the 1st week of May 2018. You may check your result only through online mode. On the basis of marks obtained by candidate a common merit list will be generated for all category candidates. Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the marks obtained.
V SAT 2018 Counseling Session
- V SAT 2018 counselling process is scheduled in the 2nd week of May 2018. Only those candidates will be called for counseling who have successfully passed entrance examination. Related information about counseling will be informed to you through sms & email or you can find information on concerned website. At the time of conseling your physical presence will be preferred.
- Submission of relevant documents like (marks statements, transfer certificate, conduct certificate) etc is important if not then the admission will be cancelled. All required documents will be submitted to the to the Dean-Admissions before the date stipulated in the admission offer.
Documents Required During Counselling:
- 10th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet & Passing certificate
- VSAT Admit Card 2018
- VSAT Rank Card 2018
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter
V SAT 2018 Admission into B.Tech programme
Admission into B.Tech programme are highly based on V-SAT/EAMCET/JEE-2018, rank, marks obtained and the merit position offered by Vigna’s University.
Documents needed at the time of Admission:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet & Passing Certificate
- V SAT Admit Card 2018
- V SAT Rank Card 2018
- Category Certificate
- Provisional Letter of Admission offer
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate
Note: Dates mentioned are tentative and authority may change the dates as desired. Please keep visiting our website for further updates.
For further updates keep visiting scholarshipbag.com